Cases becoming available for Verizon's iPhone4

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
What I am wondering - is Apple going to fix the antennae/reception problem on the Verizon version. I don't mean with a rubber case either.

The antenna design is different - could be because of the differences between GSM & CDMA - and/or a design modification to deal with the issue.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Are the bumpers available yet? I want a few different color bumpers. I love them because they show off the gorgeous phone but elevate it so you don't have the glass sitting flat and if you drop it then the glass won't make contact.

mlfgc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I saw a few others if you search around companies are making them for on launch day which is nice to see

I would love to know who's got cases lined up for Verizon iPhones since everyone at CES had cases only for an AT&T formfactor.

I can't even get a Speck rough skin or OtterBoox defender since they're waiting on the phone to be released before designing the stupid thing. Silly secracy making life harder when the "cat's outta the bag" -_-;

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
If I order a bumper from apple online, will it be the universal one? I don't live near an apple store so I can't just go in

iTreHayes

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping SwitchEasy has cases available soon. I had one of their cases for an iPod Touch and loved it.

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 3:35 PM, <deontre.hayes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I was just wondering if Switch Easy plans on bringing the \"Home Button\" case to the market for the new Verizon iPhone 4 in February.
>
> It is my favorite case and I would love to buy another if they are mnade to fit Verizons version. Thank you.
>

Until the Verizon version of the iPhone is released we cannot confirm
fitment with our current product offerings.

If there is difference we will work on new designs for the Verizon version.

Sincerely,
Zoe
SwitchEasy USA CustomerServiceTeam

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 3:35 PM, <deontre.hayes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I was just wondering if Switch Easy plans on bringing the \"Home Button\" case to the market for the new Verizon iPhone 4 in February.
>
> It is my favorite case and I would love to buy another if they are mnade to fit Verizons version. Thank you.
>

Until the Verizon version of the iPhone is released we cannot confirm
fitment with our current product offerings.

If there is difference we will work on new designs for the Verizon version.

Sincerely,
Zoe
SwitchEasy USA CustomerServiceTeam

Yeah, I e-mailed them myself a week or so ago. They told me they couldn't comment on a timeframe for when the cases would be available. I'm looking to get the Capsule Rebel case.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered the iChair.

ichair-iphone-4-case.jpeg

YouTube - iChair Kickstand Case for the iPhone 4

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
No they won't. The VZW hardware is slightly different than the GSM iPhone. Anything with volume button covers won't fit.

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
It would be great if we could compile a list of cases that are on the market already that will fit the antenna redesign in case manufacturers aren't ready for the launch

alupo790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i wonder if the griffin reveal cases would fit the new verizon iphone. there is some leeway in regard to the ringer button cut out. maybe someone who has one can weigh in and say if they think there would be enough room to accomodate the new button thats a little moved down toward the voume keys

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Becarfeul if you buy cases on eBay that say they are for Verizon iPhone. I saw somebody selling a Otterbox Defender for Vzn iPhone on eBay. Oterbox has stated on their site that they have not been able to verify if they need to recut these cases or not yet. I bet they will need to

hiltitech

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Just got my pop from case mate. Looks and feels great!!! Now I just need Iphone!!!!! Wait almost over!!!
Now I am trying to figure out wich GPS app to get to replace google nav. Hoping google nav for IOS but doubt it.

Kyle Dziekan

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
Just got my pop from case mate. Looks and feels great!!! Now I just need Iphone!!!!! Wait almost over!!!
Now I am trying to figure out wich GPS app to get to replace google nav. Hoping google nav for IOS but doubt it.

I also received my "Pop" case from Case-Mate. Black/Cool Grey and a White/Cool Grey to give as a gift.

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
x2 i got my Case-Mate white/cool grey case today...i was a little worried that the rubber edges would hinder the phone in and out of my pocket, but it seems to be pretty smooth and wont cause a problem...c'mon iphone!

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
only one i'm really interested in is the Otterbox, I hope they get a case out soon for the VZW iphone, I have a bad habit of dropping phones :(

Kyle Dziekan

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
only one i'm really interested in is the Otterbox, I hope they get a case out soon for the VZW iphone, I have a bad habit of dropping phones :(

I had emailed Otterbox about VZW iphone cases and the response I got was that they don't have anything in development yet and that they needed to get a VZW iPhone in there hands before they start development. Kinda sounded like it would be some time after the phone was released.

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I have an AT&T iPhone 4 and use the Speck PixelSkin HD...it rocks! When they come out with a Verizon version, I would highly recommend one.

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up the Contour HardSkin in orange at the Apple Store. With the volume button slot just being an open space, I don't think I should have a problem with the slightly shifted buttons

Picture of the side slot is attached.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73