Cases becoming available for Verizon's iPhone4

titansjonne#WN

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Unless they have the Pop case at best buy, i ve already made my decision on which one i'll be getting. The Otterbox defender. The best when it comes to hybrid cases. It may not have all the nice colors but it makes up for it with durability and protection. Not to mention once best buy gets it, i'll get the employee discount lmao

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
For all of you new soon to be proud owners of an iPhone 4 on Verizon note that unless case manufactures changed their designs, there are many cases that when installed on the iPhone will not allow accessories to be plugged into them.

For example, Apple's own bumper case will not allow most headphone jacks to be installed. I also have a car adapter to connect my iPhone to my car stereo and with the bumper I couldn't connect it.

So choose carefully especially if buying online.

goldbeab

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Splash Cases

I contacted Splash customer service the other day and this was the response I received from them:

"We have 2 models currently under production and should be launched in the coming weeks:

RaveSkin case ? ETA Jan 28th
Vapor Case ? ETA Feb 18th
Cruiser and Zero ? ETA ? Feb 27th

The first 2 are currently available for pre-order on Amazon. We also have the Klutz case which ?should? fit the Verizon iPhone 4, but we are not absolutely certain yet.

It appears that all existing iPhone 4 cases should fit the Verizon iPhone 4 as well because the change in buttons is marginal. That said, we can?t be sure till the phone is actually released."

I want a Splash Cruiser.

caribouranch

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine in the mail yesterday. It's a really nice case . . . now I just need a ViP4 to put into it . . . FEB 3 yet ???!!!???

I got mine too, they shipped it fast!!! I ordered the purple one. I just hope it really does fit the Verizon iPhone like they say (meaning the rocker keys and holes are in the right spot for Verizon's version). :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to look around $35 is a little much for a case I'm sure there will be alot of options on launch day and there after

Going with Seidio Innocase II + Holster. I use one now for my Blackberry and love it so I am going with the same and they are already available as well on Amazon. Great price too!

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case and Holster Combo for iPhone 4 (Black) (Fits AT&T iPhone): Cell Phones & Accessories

Also check out Seidio for better pics of the inside of this case.

Last edited:

hapkiman

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Ant. probs

What I am wondering - is Apple going to fix the antennae/reception problem on the Verizon version. I don't mean with a rubber case either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77