i've noticed there's two different segments in the touch screen gloves. The high end more quality or the lower end cheaper, I'm a big Iphone user but am on a budget. The only site i can think of is glidergloves.com. anyone have any other opinions?
    12-23-2010 02:52 PM
    If you google search it, you can find these little pads that go on the fingertips of the gloves of your choice, making ANY gloves you like into touchscreen gloves
    I only strolled across it one day, the product is useless to me, so it didn't come up big on my radar, and I didn't bother remembering any of the details.
    But it's out there!
    12-23-2010 06:46 PM
    Just found these on sale for only $11.99: Newer Technology's NuTouch Gloves are a warm way to use your mobile devices | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog

Click the link to the company in the article and, when you click to order from there, you're brought to another site that will indicate the discount. I paid $15.99 when shipping was included. Haven't got the gloves yet, so I can't vouch for them.
    12-30-2011 01:29 PM
    my girlfriend got cheap $3 ones from walmart that work perfect, try that!
    12-30-2011 02:17 PM
    My friends have some from Costco I think they're the "head" brand? And my parents like their Isotoner ones. smart touch or something.
    12-30-2011 06:58 PM
    If you google search it, you can find these little pads that go on the fingertips of the gloves of your choice, making ANY gloves you like into touchscreen gloves
    I only strolled across it one day, the product is useless to me, so it didn't come up big on my radar, and I didn't bother remembering any of the details.
    But it's out there!
    Here is a link to Touch Gloves. I know someone at work that uses ones like these on her regular pair of driving gloves and they do work well. The ones in this link are $19.99, but I'm sure they can be found elsewhere for a little less. Ihttp://glovetips.com/smartphonegloves.aspx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    12-30-2011 07:55 PM
    I have a pair of these that I love (I hate the feel of trying to use a full glove on a touchscreen) but I'm surprised to see how expensive they are. I got mine for something like $15.

Etre Shop - Purveyors of Etre Touchy Gloves, Etre FIVEPOINT Gloves and other design products
    12-30-2011 08:54 PM
    I got a cheapie pair at Five Below for $3.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    12-30-2011 10:31 PM
    I have tried a few. Always go back to agloves.
    12-30-2011 10:34 PM
    And my parents like their Isotoner ones. smart touch or something.
    +1! They have a ton of colors too!

http://www.smartouchgloves.com/smartouch.htm
    12-30-2011 11:23 PM
    i only use the AGloves. they are warm and fashionable and work perfectly. i highly recommend them. they are about $27 shipped but i bought a pair last year and never regretted it. i gave them to all my family at christmas also.

Touch Screen Gloves | Best Texting Gloves | Agloves Conductive Gloves
    01-03-2012 11:59 AM
    I have a pair of $3 ones from 5Below..A pair of $3 ones from Walmart (with grip dots that really make you feel secure when holding the phone!) and a pair of isotoner $14 (Walmart). Love the isotoner for the fit and look of them.. But I'm really loving the grip dots on the $3 pair!
    01-25-2012 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD