Does anyone know any good touchscreen gloves?

techguy1_im

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
i've noticed there's two different segments in the touch screen gloves. The high end more quality or the lower end cheaper, I'm a big Iphone user but am on a budget. The only site i can think of is glidergloves.com. anyone have any other opinions?

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
If you google search it, you can find these little pads that go on the fingertips of the gloves of your choice, making ANY gloves you like into touchscreen gloves :)
I only strolled across it one day, the product is useless to me, so it didn't come up big on my radar, and I didn't bother remembering any of the details.
But it's out there!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My friends have some from Costco I think they're the "head" brand? And my parents like their Isotoner ones. smart touch or something.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If you google search it, you can find these little pads that go on the fingertips of the gloves of your choice, making ANY gloves you like into touchscreen gloves :)
I only strolled across it one day, the product is useless to me, so it didn't come up big on my radar, and I didn't bother remembering any of the details.
But it's out there!

Here is a link to Touch Gloves. I know someone at work that uses ones like these on her regular pair of driving gloves and they do work well. The ones in this link are $19.99, but I'm sure they can be found elsewhere for a little less. Ihttp://glovetips.com/smartphonegloves.aspx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a pair of $3 ones from 5Below..A pair of $3 ones from Walmart (with grip dots that really make you feel secure when holding the phone!) and a pair of isotoner $14 (Walmart). Love the isotoner for the fit and look of them.. But I'm really loving the grip dots on the $3 pair!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73