iPhone 4 earphones.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I recently bought V-Moda earphones from amazon which came in today and I have to say this. Don't buy them. The earphones do not deliver that extra boom with bass. I tested the mic with calling and it was horrible. The mic picked up every movement I made, it was interrupting the call. Apple's in earphone are better. on that note I was wondering what earphones people are using for their iPhone 4. Good things I can say about the earphones is they fit comfortably, the three way button worked very good and the extra earphone buds included was a plus. V-Moda earphones are a negative, but they are ascetically nice ;)

Last edited:

sucram6791#IM

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
i use the beats by dre tours, they have amazing sound and the bass is great. i like using the mic more than the phone because it is that great

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Beats are garbage unless all you care about is bass. Check out the Klipsch S4's if you want well balanced sound.

Id bet half the people that use Beats have no real knowledge in high end audio.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
anything but skull candy and those $1 ones from Dollar Tree are better then Apple's stock headphones. Sure they do the job just fine, but for better sound, and perhaps something with a bit more class to go along with that black and sliver phone you have its good to spend the money and get better ear phones.

I use the Sony in ear iPhone ear buds. they work fine with my iPad and evo and even the volume rocker works, despite not using it being an iphone. Got them on sale for $27 at Target. They do fine for me. I also own a pair of BOSE over the ear ones. Bulky but they are nice. I have yet to test drive the Dr Dre ones, but from what i heard they deliver great sound.

and "no clue in high end audio"? Trust me, "high end audio" will cost more then $80. Klipsch is, or should be considered mid range audio.

Reactions: sucram6791#IM

Exechobo

Sep 25, 2010
exechobo.com
Scorche- I tried them while traveling, and like them well enough. I have Etymotic ER6 and Ultimate Ears Super-fi Pros, both midrange (high end to my budget). Both broke after a few years. I decided to go the cheaper route, and to have a mic as well. I always opt for in-ear isolating style phones. The Scorsche do a decent job of isolation, a decent job with fidelity, and have a great mic. They work well enough, are good value. To me, the iPod, iPhone listening experience is all about convenience, not hi-fidelity.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
anything but skull candy and those $1 ones from Dollar Tree are better then Apple's stock headphones. Sure they do the job just fine, but for better sound, and perhaps something with a bit more class to go along with that black and sliver phone you have its good to spend the money and get better ear phones.

I use the Sony in ear iPhone ear buds. they work fine with my iPad and evo and even the volume rocker works, despite not using it being an iphone. Got them on sale for $27 at Target. They do fine for me. I also own a pair of BOSE over the ear ones. Bulky but they are nice. I have yet to test drive the Dr Dre ones, but from what i heard they deliver great sound.

and "no clue in high end audio"? Trust me, "high end audio" will cost more then $80. Klipsch is, or should be considered mid range audio.

alright, but correct me if I'm wrong, skull candy don't have volume buttons on its control playback

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods