I recently ordered the mophie air pack plus and returned it the next day because that thing is huge. Just wondering who's using extended battery cases.

iPhone Tapatalk
    12-17-2010 05:49 PM
    Bought the case-mate fuel max but will be returning it because it's way to bulky.

Just ordered the tekkeon mypower case. Seems slim also it doesn't charge the iPhones battery. It will power the phone itself so your iPhones battery will last longer since your not always charging it. Here's a good review of the case http://www.gadgetmac.com/gadgetmac/2...-iphone-4.html

Hopefully this the last case I buy.

iPhone Tapatalk
    12-29-2010 12:41 PM
    I was thinking about getting the mophie air pack for my iP4 ... Is it really that huge? .. I was a tad bit worried about bulk.
    12-29-2010 09:44 PM
    I was thinking about getting the mophie air pack for my iP4 ... Is it really that huge? .. I was a tad bit worried about bulk.
    I had the air pack plus and it was bulky as the fuel max. Incipio is coming out with a slim design called offgrid. iPhone 4 Battery Pack - offGRID
    12-29-2010 10:41 PM
    I use the Mophie Juice Pack Plus because I don't tend to notice that I am running low on power until it's too late! Plus, it provides a really good case for the phone! I tried out the Black one at my local AT&T store and liked it so much that I gave it to my wife and ordered the Yellow one for myself!

02-09-2011 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD