Hey guys!

I read about the Glif a couple of weeks ago here on TiPb - it's a nifty device which lets you tripod mount an iPhone 4. I placed a pre-order and it arrived yesterday - here's my review:

Review of the Glif for the iPhone 4 | ThruMyLens

Enjoy!
    Alli likes this.
    12-17-2010 12:08 PM
    Thanks for the write up. I was thinking about buying one of these but wanted to see what others would say about it once they tried it out. Well done.
    12-17-2010 04:52 PM
    Thanks for the write up. I was thinking about buying one of these but wanted to see what others would say about it once they tried it out. Well done.
    Thanks for the kind words! Glad you found it helpful.
    12-18-2010 04:52 AM
    Got mine this week and really like it. Makes the Iphone 4 camera show what it's really capable of.
    12-21-2010 11:36 AM
    thanks for your review, you mention the same issue I have with the Glif, no case. I am going to pass on this one due to that issue. Still looking for a tripod mount for iPhone.
    12-23-2010 03:45 AM
    thanks for your review, you mention the same issue I have with the Glif, no case. I am going to pass on this one due to that issue. Still looking for a tripod mount for iPhone.
    Stay tuned - I've discovered another product which I'm reviewing. I should have my results published in the next day or so.
    12-26-2010 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD