This case is not worth the $30 price tag............... It's snapped on me and the one I purchased for a friend snapped as well and best part SGP wants nothing to do with it. Clearly this is a design flaw and should be covered but they refuse to take ownership of the problem because it was purchased from a reseller and not from them. The way I look at it is these products come with a supposed lifetime warranty and considering that it hasn't even been out for so long they should honour their warranty. Will not buy or recommend an SGP product again, please buy cautiously.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    courier likes this.
    12-10-2010 10:22 AM
    I just had the frame for my Hybrid case replaced when it snapped at the bottom by the dock. SGP was very nice about it and after I emailed them the photo of the defect, they sent me the replacement with no further issue.

Have you tried contacting the company from whom you purchased the case? (I didn't know SGP sold through other outlets.)
    12-10-2010 10:33 AM
    I just had the frame for my Hybrid case replaced when it snapped at the bottom by the dock. SGP was very nice about it and after I emailed them the photo of the defect, they sent me the replacement with no further issue.

Have you tried contacting the company from whom you purchased the case? (I didn't know SGP sold through other outlets.)
    Yeah I've contacted both, reseller said to contact SGP and SGP won't help.
    12-10-2010 10:44 AM
    Update: just pulled it out of my pocket and discovered this:

12-10-2010 11:35 AM
    I have numerous SGP cases and have not had anything but good things to say. Sorry you are having an issue with it.
    12-10-2010 02:56 PM
    What a bummer. I own a neo hybrid ex myself and this has not happend to me. However, it is quite fragile so you would have to be careful with the outer frame.
    12-10-2010 05:25 PM
    I love my neo hybrid ex, best case hands down. SGP should replace it.
    12-10-2010 08:53 PM
    I'm never had any problems with my NEO hybrid, and I'm quite rough with it too. Also i've taken it off an on about 10 times and too me thats when it puts the most tension on the broken part shown above.
    12-13-2010 10:05 PM
    I'm never had any problems with my NEO hybrid, and I'm quite rough with it too. Also i've taken it off an on about 10 times and too me thats when it puts the most tension on the broken part shown above.
    I guess I'm unlucky.... for one case it was only removed 5 times or less the one my friend got was never removed but that still broke.
    12-15-2010 07:01 PM
    My Brother's case just Broke, it's official all 3 cases that I bought all broke. How are everyone else's cases holding up?
    01-02-2011 01:05 PM
    I guess I'm unlucky.... for one case it was only removed 5 times or less the one my friend got was never removed but that still broke.
    ok, i spoke too soon. Yesterday i dropped my phone and it broke on hardwood floor. I guess it did its job though. hah. I'll probably buy another outer case shell.
    01-03-2011 01:53 PM
    ok, i spoke too soon. Yesterday i dropped my phone and it broke on hardwood floor. I guess it did its job though. hah. I'll probably buy another outer case shell.
    That's $15 every time they break not worth it at all.
    01-19-2011 11:37 AM
    Better than $300 cause the phone broke instead of the case.
    01-19-2011 01:53 PM
    Better than $300 cause the phone broke instead of the case.
    Well you can buy an otterbox, the iPhone bumper and any other case which won't break each time they're dropped. Lol. Just don't get how Sgp can get away with a defective product.
    01-27-2011 03:15 AM
    Does it have anything to do with the color for the case? I have been cintemplating getting one from SGP. I have seen on some reviews that the case can break at the bottom. I was wondering if it gas anything to do with the color, maybe?
    01-29-2011 09:58 PM
    Im using a Neo Hybrid on my i4, haven't had any problems with it. But I'm extremely careful taking the outer ring off, it IS thin.
    01-29-2011 10:25 PM
    Doesn't have anything to do with taking it off. When my original broke, I had never taken it off. The pink that I got to replace the silver does seem thicker, so it may have to do with the colour.
    01-29-2011 10:55 PM
    My case broke as well. I had the gold case and it broke in the same place as the picture above shows. Very disappointing.
    02-26-2011 05:34 AM
    u just gotta be careful and take your time, get all the buttons properly fitted before sliding on the bottom evenly and push at the corners... nothin to it and i haven't had an issue.
    02-28-2011 12:12 AM
    u just gotta be careful and take your time, get all the buttons properly fitted before sliding on the bottom evenly and push at the corners... nothin to it and i haven't had an issue.
    ALL THREE of the cases I bought all broke with it on the phone. It has nothing to do with how you do it but rather poor quality or some sort of quality control issue.
    03-01-2011 01:36 AM
    i use the silvr band and it seems pretty tough considering how thin it is...I have dropped my phone once and it seemed to stay together.
    03-02-2011 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD