Does anyone know the best way to make a return to Otter Box? We have tried for almost 2 weeks to reach someone at the company, and they are not returning calls or e-mails.
    12-08-2010 05:06 PM
    I've never heard of anyone having an issue getting in touch with them...i know the times my blackberry otterbox was broken, i had a replacement shipping notification before i was even off the phone with the CSR. Are you calling at strange times? It's prob the best customer service ive ever had with a phone related issue.
    12-08-2010 05:41 PM
    Try hitting them up on Twitter if you are still having an issue. Otterbox support has been nothing but STELLAR for me though.
    12-15-2010 08:13 PM
    Try hitting them up on Twitter if you are still having an issue. Otterbox support has been nothing but STELLAR for me though.
    Agreed. I had an issue with CS and hit them up on Twitter, within 20 minutes I had a shipping notice...
    12-15-2010 08:30 PM
    i know the times my blackberry otterbox was broken, i had a replacement shipping notification before i was even off the phone with the CSR. Are you calling at strange times?
    12-20-2010 04:27 AM
    Try hitting them up on Twitter if you are still having an issue.
    12-20-2010 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD