Otterbox Defender iPhone 4

JT3D

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Anybody having problems typing or navigating while the case is on? Here lately around the edges of the screen I'm having problems with responsiveness while typing, swiping or moving icons to different pages...not a big deal, just want to know if anybody else is dealing with this too.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I know what you mean i had that problem the 3GS Defender series but since upgrading to IP4 and defender I don't have that problem any more

JT3D

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Funny thing about that is I didn't have this problem with the 3GS but now I do with the 4...go figure!!...lololol...funny how things switch on us...

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
recently I discovered that in every otterbox there are slight variations in the case...

a buddy of mine has the defender for the droid incredible, the first one he got was to large so the phone rattled around in the case the second one was a little better but still rattled and the third one he got fit perfectly.

JT3D

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
recently I discovered that in every otterbox there are slight variations in the case...

a buddy of mine has the defender for the droid incredible, the first one he got was to large so the phone rattled around in the case the second one was a little better but still rattled and the third one he got fit perfectly.

hmmm makes since...thanks for that info...