I need your help, I just switched from the Blackberry Torch to the iphone 4 and the first thing I did was install a Best Skins Ever skin on it, I went to the Apple store today and tried to put the phone in a Sena UltraSlim case for the iPhone 4 and it was too snug and will take off the skin especially the sides pieces.

I was wondering if anybody knows first hand if the iphone 4 with the BSE will fit in the Sena ultraslim for the iphone 3gs?

Or If anyone has had a BSE or invisible shield on their iphone 4 if it ripped off with the Sena Ultraslim for the iphone 4.

Thanks in Advance.
    10-28-2010 01:11 AM
    I need your help, I just switched from the Blackberry Torch to the iphone 4 and the first thing I did was install a Best Skins Ever skin on it, I went to the Apple store today and tried to put the phone in a Sena UltraSlim case for the iPhone 4 and it was too snug and will take off the skin especially the sides pieces.

I was wondering if anybody knows first hand if the iphone 4 with the BSE will fit in the Sena ultraslim for the iphone 3gs?

Or If anyone has had a BSE or invisible shield on their iphone 4 if it ripped off with the Sena Ultraslim for the iphone 4.

Thanks in Advance.
    currently on the 9700

did the torch not fit what u need or was it just horrible? i'm not gonna purchase a torch, but i'm just curious because some love it and some hate it.
    10-28-2010 01:14 AM
    I've personally had the invisible shield on all my portable devices, on top of that had cases over it as well. Only problem is that it eventually starts peeling in the corners when dust and stuff creeps in.
    10-28-2010 07:02 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys I liked the sena but ended up returning it. I grabbed the Sgp neo hybrid ex and that works great with the best skins ever while keeping the stock look.
    Last edited by 4mynikka; 11-05-2010 at 11:06 PM.
    11-05-2010 11:02 PM
    @mad_eyes I loved the torch best bb I ever had and I've used most of them but I really just wanted to try the iPhone and i can say that I'm sticking to the iPhone for now. It's so much quicker and I'm liking the apps.
    11-05-2010 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD