Who isn't using a case with iPhone 4?

Alexander Ulloa

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

There's plenty of posts about what cases and screen protectors to use for the new iPhone 4 but I would like to know about folk's experience so far using it WITHOUT a case for those brave enough.( I like to refer to it as Steve's style.)

To me it's akin to a couch with a plastic protector on it, but that's just me.

As my iPhone delivery is nearing I'd like to know how your iPhone 4 is holding up WITHOUT a case?

Discuss.

thatsjdmyo

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I use all my smartphones with a case and without. I just like to switch it up from time to time. I'm currently using the ip4 without a case right now with just front and rear screen protectors and it's fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jiggaman2g

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Ive been using it without a case for about 3 weeks, let me tell you, it's a lot easier to handle with a case or bumper for that matter, too smooth not to.

Jay Prince

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Well im still waiting on my Bumper to come from Apple. Ive had my iphone 4 since launch without a case and it is still immaculate. That said i have to be VERY careful with it and will be putting a case on it when a good one comes out. A site DinoDirect has a bunch of them, but i am not sure the quality of them!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I am currently running case free with screen protectors on both sides. I do have a pouch that I put the phone in to add some protection when I carry it. So far I have had no issues.

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the invisible skin and Im about to take the skin off the sides as its collecting dirt and looks gross. The front and back are in perfect shape.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Normally I use a case, but couldn't resist trying the iColour Wraps. Already had protectors on front and back, so it's been a nice change. I do prefer a case though. I need a little more grip than a naked iPhone 4 offers.

luminex

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm using my new iPhone 4 without a case. No connection problems detected so far. The device requires cleaning from fingerprints from time to time.

aser713

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
I like to switch it up, as well. Currently I'm using it without a case, but I have ghost armor applied to the entire phone. I find it protects well and provides added grip.