Pick your favorite TiPb Store iPhone Case [Give-away]

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonrj

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm liking the Element Case, limited edition AR15-V. It is matte black and keeps a light design Jonny Ive's team envisioned. The screws give a subtle ruggedness and the weight is there but not too bulky. It still accepts the new slim power cords but won't accept 3-rd party brands without some modifications.

leodagamer

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
case that i like

im getting this error
To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 4 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

russwc2

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Love This Case!!

store.tipb.com/case-mate-vroom-case/4A54A7171.htm

Also the otterbox is amazing, cant go wrong with this case

store.tipb.com/otterbox-commuter-series-case/4A54A7228.htm

anthonok

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
h ttp://store.tipb.com/otterbox-defender-series-case/4A104A7227.htm Ive come to realize im a clutz and i dont want to break my beauty. Plus it will look great in red!

expanium

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Here is my choice!
Because sometimes we don't need our everyday case, a special purpose case is a good option: "Aquapac Handheld Case for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone"

Hagaspar

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
WOW this giveaway is just perfect! I just got my iPhone 4 and could benefit from the free case program :(

So from your store i like this one
store.tipb.com/otterbox-commuter-series-case/4A54A7228.htm

i really like it because it seems to add a lot of protection even if looking a little bulky, plus the cut out for the apple logo on the back is really nice.

Zorb

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Case-Mate Barely There

store.tipb.com/case-mate-barely-there-case/4A123A7159.

Black. Looking for a case with a slim profile.

surrealx

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
Marware Sport Shell Convertible (I tried to post the link, but I was told my post count is just not high enough...)

I like this because I would like to start using the Nike+ app!

Whisper_44

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Code:
store.tipb.com/overboard-waterproof-case/4A104A7226.htm
Because I have a 4 year old nephew that likes to throw shiny expensive electronics in the pool

Status
Not open for further replies.