Pick your favorite TiPb Store iPhone Case [Give-away]

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnana

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I like this one...

...because it has leetle pockets for stuffs, thereby cutting out the middle person and enabling one to carry fewer stuffholders.
store dot tipb dot com/griffin-elan-passport/4A22A7234.htm

donnana

adlinazman

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Here is my choice!

I need something heavy duty ... Seidio Innocase Rugged Holster Combo

store.tipb.com/seidio-innocase-rugged-holster-combo/4A123A7387

deeptali

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
thanks

I would like to have this

store.tipb.com/griffin-elan-passport/4A22A7234.htm(Not allowing me:eek: to post the uRL as i dont have enough posts.)

Frankly speaking can not afford this impressive case without TiPb give away:(.

Last edited:

djayme7

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
iphone 4 case giveaway

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 4 in black, yeah baby! seems to be the ultra-rugged protection!

Cornbo

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Free case????

Definitely this one //store.tipb.com/otterbox-defender-series-case/4A104A7227.htm

I work in engineering and need some serious protection when on the job site. I had one of these for my Blackberry and it really saved my phone on numerous occasions! Def need to get one for the iPhone!

techmom#IM

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
seidio-innocase holster

Can't link cause I don't have enough posts yet - but I like the Seidio Innocase holster or the Active one.

This is my fave because I have a technical problem: my car does not work with other phone holders. So I would attach this holster to my dash and use it.
I already have my phone skinned and with a narrow case and use a side-holster to carry.
But the car problem has been bugging me and my state now demands that I not hold my phone in the car.
I think this would solve the problem and let me reach iPod settings etc while driving.
Thank you for listening.

bobreck

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
You guys rock for taking care of your readers like this! Even if I don't win, Thank you! :)

If chosen, I would like the OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 4 in Blue/Black. I really want one of these cases because I know they protect the phone well and I am really concerned about an accidental drop that could shatter both the front and back glass on my iPhone 4. I have a friend who is a UPS driver and he drops his iPhone all the time. The otterbox case has really protected his iPhone 3GS and it comes highly recommended.

Thanks!
Bob

jwriherd

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Won't let me post a link but I want the Otterbox Commuter series for the Iphone 4. I've already broken one Iphone 4 because of the cheap free case I got from Apple and I really need a good sturdy case and I am a poor college student :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2