Hi all, just got turned on to this site and I have to say it is great. I would like to ask for some opinions on an FM transmitter.

I would like to buy a hands free bluetooth unit for my new Iphone 4.
    I would like the following features....

-Regular visor clip that requires zero wiring.
    -FM transmitter so I can play my Iphone music through the car speakers.
    -Built in mic with the unit.
    -Voice recognition so I can announce who I would like to call.
    -Phone book recognition so that it announces who is calling.
    -Obviously good quality with good clear reception and clear voice to whom I am calling.

I know most of these features are standard, but I would like to get them all in one unit.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    09-22-2010 02:24 PM
    What's your budget?
    09-22-2010 02:25 PM
    Sorry, I should have pointed that out. I would like to stay around $100.
    09-22-2010 02:26 PM
    FRYS.com*|*Motorola - Says the number of the caller, but not the name from the phonebook

Amazon.com: Jabra SP700 Bluetooth Speakerphone: Cell Phones & Service - similar, but might be a better option

Jabra - Cruiser Bluetooth Speakerphone - Jabra Cruiser - More expensive option from Jabra

None have Voice dialing, but then again I'm not sure that the iPhone itself supports voice dialing via bluetooth.
    09-22-2010 02:37 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply
    09-22-2010 02:43 PM
    [
    Jabra - Cruiser Bluetooth Speakerphone - Jabra Cruiser - More expensive option from Jabra

None have Voice dialing, but then again I'm not sure that the iPhone itself supports voice dialing via bluetooth.
    I looked at this in Best Buy the other day and it appears to be well made with quality construction. Before you buy - check out the reviews at Best Buy as at least one user says that it is not completely compatible with iPhone 4.
    09-22-2010 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD