I finally received my Vaja case for the iphone4 today! I ordered the case before I bought my car and I just realized they match! Will post pics in a bit.

First off I gotta say it fits on the ip4 very nicely but adds a little bulk. But that is ok by me cause the phone is all glass! The leather smells and feels fantastic in my hand. It also has a front flap to protects the face of the phone when not in use. And unlike most flap cases the pivot point is in the bottom ( which I prefer). It was a little pricey, but so was the phone. IMHO you get what you pay for.

So for me the vaja ivolution blue w/green stiped leather case is a big win! I offers great protection it's stylish and it has a fantastic feel in the hand.
    09-21-2010 08:15 PM
    Which one did you get? I had a iVolution grip for my 3G but haven't pulled the trigger for my iP4 yet. The wait for them is painful.
    09-21-2010 09:23 PM
    I have the iVolution Top SP! I ordered it the first day they were available. Man it was hard to wait! But well worth it!!!
    09-21-2010 10:04 PM
    I feel like I'm missing part of the allure of cases like thesedoes the flap just hang there while you're on the phone?
    09-21-2010 10:20 PM
    I had the ivolution top for my 3GS. Got it the same day the 3GS launched I had it in that case for over a year and my son is still using it to this day as he got my 3GS when I got ip4.

Yes the flap hangs there, completely out of the way unlike the ones with the flap on top that stick out. The cases are extremely well made, and made out of fine leather. Not the kind of leather you can get at any swap meet. These cases can last forever if taken care of. And if not taken care of, they'll still last until you get bored with your current phone.
    Last edited by chobbs1; 09-23-2010 at 12:13 AM.
    09-21-2010 11:05 PM
    here are a two pics
    Last edited by chobbs1; 02-04-2011 at 02:15 AM.
    09-23-2010 12:20 AM
    How long of a wait for the case?
    09-23-2010 08:52 AM
    I finally received my Vaja case for the iphone4 today! I ordered the case before I bought my car and I just realized they match! Will post pics in a bit.

First off I gotta say it fits on the ip4 very nicely but adds a little bulk. But that is ok by me cause the phone is all glass! The leather smells and feels fantastic in my hand. It also has a front flap to protects the face of the phone when not in use. And unlike most flap cases the pivot point is in the bottom ( which I prefer). It was a little pricey, but so was the phone. IMHO you get what you pay for.

So for me the vaja ivolution blue w/green stiped leather case is a big win! I offers great protection it's stylish and it has a fantastic feel in the hand.
    Hi Chobbs1 - Not sure if I should thank you or send you evil thoughts!

I had never heard of these cases but man they sure look beautiful on their website! I'm a bit of a leather expert - I ride horses and know quite a lot about "functional" leather, given that I own 4 saddles, 3 pairs of tall boots and lord only knows how many bridles, halters, etc...!

Question - Do these cases have room for you to use a film screen protector? I have a Zagg front on my iPhone 4 now. And I'm guessing that they surely don't have room for a bumper or even a very slim case. I could see myself wanting to use a leather case in some situations, but not all the time. Just wondered if I would be constantly be removing screen covers, cases, etc...
    09-23-2010 11:00 AM
    @ foxhunter, A screen protector should be no problem with these cases. The leather and quality on these cases is very high, you get what you are paying for. The wait can be around a month because they are hand made for every order, you can get custom looks as well.

I like the metal accents they are putting on them now, pretty hot. I did just get my otterbox commuter 2 days ago so I'll probably be holding off for awhile.
    09-23-2010 11:30 AM
    For a while I'm sure you'll be sending evil thoughts. It took a month to get mine and I was anxious. As was stated above. A screen protector should no be a problem. But no other cases will fit.
    09-23-2010 08:25 PM
    For a while I'm sure you'll be sending evil thoughts. It took a month to get mine and I was anxious. As was stated above. A screen protector should no be a problem. But no other cases will fit.
    I don't know if I could wait. Plus I like to feel the leather before buying. Hmmm, trying to remember the list of their retail stores - I think I could handle a quick trip to Milan, or perhaps Paris, to pick one out in person...

I've got a big ugly birthday coming up in a couple of weeks. Maybe I should ask hubby for the case, and then explain that we have to go customize it in person!
    09-24-2010 09:20 AM
    If you do get one you can rest easy knowing that the odds of you showing up at a party with your phone dressed like another phone is almost impossible. Most people won't pay that much for a case and can't wait that long for it to arrive.
    09-25-2010 12:26 AM
    I just got the vaja grip for the iphone 4 of a member on macrumors forum black/red color combo. he waited over a month for it and lost his enthusiasm for it. I got it at cost and will only have to wait till Tuesday to get it cant wait. Im also waiting on my New Prometheus Recon 5 watch to come in and i'll be all "blinged out"
    09-25-2010 02:43 PM
    looks nice.....the phone and the car......
    10-10-2010 02:15 PM
    Thank you. I am now using the vaja case exclusively. What bumper case??? Oh that's the case that is obsolete.
    10-10-2010 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD