Iphone 4 bumper - adaptor jack?

JF7FSU

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I hate apple for making the bumper such a tight fit that nothing will go inthe headset jack without removing the bumper. I have considered using a drill to enlarge the hole but was wondering if there is an adapter or something people are using?

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
That is my biggest complaint about just about any bumper or case. They don't give enough room for the headphone jack. I solved the problem by buying some headphones with a low profile jack. I got these from amazon:

Amazon.com: JBuds J3M Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Microphone (Jet Black, iPhone Compatible): Electronics

They work well. Not the greatest set of earphones I've owned, but they do the job. My biggest complaint about them is that the wire is fairly rigid, so it transfers "rubbing" noise to the earpieces when the cord rubs against your shirt.

scottfar

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Extender for Dock and iPhone with Bumper

I hate apple for making the bumper such a tight fit that nothing will go inthe headset jack without removing the bumper. I have considered using a drill to enlarge the hole but was wondering if there is an adapter or something people are using?

I tried that to. Finally found a great DockExtender Boost from GadgetBoost.com that allows me to keep my bumper on my iPhone - a huge relief and you don't have to worry about drilling a hole in your hand :eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2