I have been wanting a belt clip/holster for the iPhone 4 that would work with just the bumper on, but didnt want a pouch, etc. Did some searching and came up with an easy solution.

I bought from Verizon, their brand of Case and Belt Clip (combo) for the Droid Incredible. No use for the case, obviously, but the holster works perfect with the iphone with the bumper on. YOu can pick it up at the Verizon store or at the androidcentral shop (smartphone network site)

Just wanted to pass this along to those that were looking for the same thing I was. It works perfect and looks great. These arent my pics but of the person on another forum who suggested it. Just wanted to pass this along.

Attachment 6403
    Attachment 6404
    08-19-2010 11:34 AM
    Thanks for posting. That's just what I have been looking for.
    08-19-2010 12:09 PM
    Glad to help.
    08-19-2010 12:23 PM
    Wow, it's like it was made specifically for it, huh? Classy. I like it.
    08-19-2010 01:22 PM
    Sweet. Also, the Switcheasy vision 2 clip works as well. Its only $15 from their website I used it on my 3GS before with their rebel m case but i have found that the ip4 fits it just right with the bumper on it. The rubber around the edges wears down a little after a ton of use though so I may look into your solution.
    08-19-2010 01:24 PM
    While at the Verizon store I got a few odd looks while putting the 4 into this case. CS rep asked if I knew what I was looking for...I told him of course I did, I was looking for a Droid Incredible case for my iPhone.
    08-19-2010 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD