iPhone 4 Holster w/ Bumper on

thebeags

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I have been wanting a belt clip/holster for the iPhone 4 that would work with just the bumper on, but didnt want a pouch, etc. Did some searching and came up with an easy solution.

I bought from Verizon, their brand of Case and Belt Clip (combo) for the Droid Incredible. No use for the case, obviously, but the holster works perfect with the iphone with the bumper on. YOu can pick it up at the Verizon store or at the androidcentral shop (smartphone network site)

Just wanted to pass this along to those that were looking for the same thing I was. It works perfect and looks great. These arent my pics but of the person on another forum who suggested it. Just wanted to pass this along.

View attachment 6403
View attachment 6404

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
Sweet. Also, the Switcheasy vision 2 clip works as well. Its only $15 from their website I used it on my 3GS before with their rebel m case but i have found that the ip4 fits it just right with the bumper on it. The rubber around the edges wears down a little after a ton of use though so I may look into your solution.

thebeags

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
While at the Verizon store I got a few odd looks while putting the 4 into this case. CS rep asked if I knew what I was looking for...I told him of course I did, I was looking for a Droid Incredible case for my iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal