Just ordered mine on Amazon, itll be here tomorrow. Im a member of prime so next day delivery is only 3.99 for me. So it was $33.94 shipped with next day delivery. I HIGHLY recommend joining Prime if you guys shop online alot from Amazon. 2 day shipping Free, Next day 3.99 and on top of amazons prices you cant beat it. Whoa I sound like a total fan boy. This advertisement ends...now.
    08-25-2010 04:53 PM
    Just had a nice email from Otterbox. I had emailed the after ordering about forgetting to enter the 10% discount code on checkout. They apologised for delay in reading email (the case is already in my possession now) but they are going to honour the discount and refund 10% back to my card! Great service!!
    08-25-2010 05:07 PM
    ^^ wow that's great to hear Chris! good service indeed

Btw, gotta love that Amazon Prime. Especially when they give away free memberships for 3 months and sometimes 1 year.
    08-25-2010 11:16 PM
    I got my Otterbox Commuter case a few days ago...and I'm kind of disappointed. The case is way too thick, boxy and bulky for me...compared to the sleek form-fitting awesomeness of the one for the 3G/3GS that I had!

I didn't consider the Defender case because of the brick-like shape and size of it...but unfortunately, the Commuter isn't too far off that mark itself.

Guess I'm just staying with the minimal protection of the CaseMate Barely-There case!
    08-26-2010 04:04 PM
    You probably would have been better off waiting for the Impact?
    08-26-2010 04:31 PM
    Got mine Friday. LOVE it. I own both a defender and commuter. I hated the bulk of the commuter case and was dissappointed in the looks of it overall so I gave it to my gf and decided to go with the Commuter. I couldnt be happier. Its a lot better in person then I thought it would be. WAY better the the defender case. The inserts pop in and out much better and dont flap around tlike the defenders do. To the guy above who said it was too bulky....wow. The only thing less bulky then this case is either the barely there like you stated or something similar of course. With this case on it makes it about the same size as a 3GS so if you were content with the commuter added to your 3GS how can you be dissappointed with th overall size of this solution?? Anyways, I am very pleased with this product.
    Last edited by kingofheart4711; 08-30-2010 at 09:47 AM.
    08-30-2010 09:45 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD