What Accessories or Gadgets Do You Want Most for Your iPhone?

KarenBach

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
i'm market analyst of a company which sells various eletronic products including those for iPhone. I've created this thread on this one of the world's biggest Apple forum to know what kinds of accessories and gadgets are most needed by iPhone users as well as their expected price ranges. I hope every friend viewing this page would do me a favor. I appeal to moderators of this forum not to delete this message, as it might be helpful to other businesses, if fortunately, visitors are interested in the topic. Besides, a visitor's answer may remind others of their needs.