I should be getting my device in a week and am trying to decide on a case. I was thinking about doing the maximum protection Invisible Shield and then getting a free bumper. However, I'm not sure if that will be the best method of protection without taking away a sleek appearance. I know my wife will need a case since she's more likely to drop hers. If you guys have any suggestions for both of us I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Gary
    08-14-2010 08:43 PM
    There are about a dozen threads asking the same question and giving as many answers as there are people who responded.

We understand your enthusiasm being new, but browse a little. Most of your questions have already been asked and answered.

Welcome to the forums.
    08-14-2010 11:09 PM
    incipio tonic
    08-16-2010 04:17 PM
    The invisible shield and Apple bumper is a pretty good combo if you don't want to add bulk and keep it sleek. I just wish my bumper was a little more snug fitting.
    08-16-2010 06:29 PM
    The invisible shield and Apple bumper is a pretty good combo if you don't want to add bulk and keep it sleek. I just wish my bumper was a little more snug fitting.
    I read in one of the threads and someone suggested "boiling" the bumper. Supposedly, it aids in the "snug fit" you are hoping for...
    08-16-2010 08:27 PM
    I have the SGP skin guard with oleophobic film + the apple bumper I received.
    08-16-2010 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD