iPhone 4 case recommendations please

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I have used a Sena case for my old 3GS for 12 months and found it to be a really quality, hard wearing product. Without hesitation then, when I got my iPhone 4 I ordered another Sena case.

However, the new case arrived today and I cant say how disappointed I am with it. The quality of the whole thing is not a patch on the previous one. Even the leather feels harder and is much less supple. That is my opinion anyway.

I didn't come hear to blast Sena, but I am now looking for a replacement case.

Could anyone recommend a quality leather case?

It must have a sturdy belt clip and I must be able to use the iPhone whilst it is still in the case. Also the front of the iPhone must be protected when in the case.

I have found, as mentioned on this site, primarycase.com, but unfortunately they do not export to the UK. So I guess that's another criteria!

TBH, money is not really a barrier as I want a quality job and know I will have to pay.

Thanks for reading.

vicky222114

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Relay

Apple iPhone 4 Bumpers

The iPhone 4 Bumper fits snugly around the edges of your iPhone 4. And with six available colors it would certainly add spice to your brand new iPhone 4. If you've been following the news, these iPhone 4 bumpers could improve your iPhone 4's signal too. (Price: $29.99)

Speck Hard CandyShell for iPhone 4

Fans of the CandyShell hard cases for Mac computers and previous iPhone models would surely be glad to know that their favorite line has also released hard cases for iPhone 4. Speck's CandyShell for iPhone 4 gives you the same quality and durability of other CandyShell protective cases. The iPhone 4 CandyShell hard case is available in various colorful, almost neon colors. This iPhone 4 case has a thin, hard-shell coating with soft rubbery interior lining, bezel and button covers. (Price: $34.99)

Belkin Shield Eclipse for iPhone 4

This iPhone case from Belkin is quite unique because of its dual design. It's upper portion is made of clear hard polycarbonate shell which was designed to show off the iPhone logo while its scratch-resistant lower portion is colored and offers a soft touch grip with secured hold. It is also shock-absorbent so your iPhone 4 is protected against drops and bumps. (Price: $29.99)

Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case for iPhone 4

The Incipio Feather hard shell case for iPhone 4 is definitely thin, measuring only 1mm. It is made of an ultra light, ultra strong polymer and provides form-fitting and durable production to your iPhone 4 without adding bulk. In the looks department, this case features a soft touch pearl finish. The case comes with 2 surface protectors and a cleaning cloth. Due to its thin form factor, you can use your iPhone with this case on any of the docks available for the iPhone 4. (Price: $24.99)

Case-Mate iPhone 4 Barely There Case

I used to have the Case-Mate Barely There Case for my iPhone 3GS and one thing I really like about this product line is that it lives up to its name. With this case, nothing would seem to come between you and your iPhone 4. It sports an extremely slim profile and yet provides ample protection for your iPhone 4. The case is impact resistant, flexible and covers both the back and corners of your iPhone 4. It also comes with an iPhone 4 screen protection kit. (Price: $29.99)