Best Buy zagg invisible-side do you like?

Joshyy-Rey

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Who went an got the zagg invisible shield side covers from best buy? Do you like them? do they help the "death grip" can they be used with a bumper or other cases?

I went and got mine put on the day the news broke, and i was wondering who else did. I've only dropped calls from my cheek hanging up calls (happens all the time) with the proximity sensor. i used to drop calls like once and a while from accidentally death gripping my phone by holding it with my shoulder and cheek while using both my hands. but now i cant get it to drop more than one bar if at all. so over all i'm pleased with it :)

FobBerry

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have had two invisible shields on my iP4 and hated both - first one started to peel and this one is too. It ruins the beautiful screen resolution - ordered a BSE but haven't applied it yet. I am wondering if this will be any better?

sg01

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I also bought an invisible shield for my iphone as it really worked well for my blackberry. Unfortunately, because the phone exterior is made out of glass, the back shield keeps on sliding around for me. I returned it and got the SGP crystal clear. I'm happy with my purchase.

4mynikka

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I tried the zagg ones and they're okay but I prefer the best skins ever. It has virtually no orange peel effect and is a fraction of the cost and you get it so much faster don't need to wait weeks to get it.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Those who are having issues, are you sure you installed them correctly? I has no issues with my invisable shields. (then again, I had someone who knows what they are doing install it for me)

johny2shoes

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I had the Zagg shield on my iP4 and after a day or two I peeled it off as I did not like the texture, I was a bit gutted as I had read good things about it so payed out the dosh, I'm not knocking the shield as it's down to personal preference, I guess if I had given it a few more days I may have gotten used to the texture.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Ive really like the BodyGuardz brand on my 3G. Little to no orange peel and they last forever, never had one peel up. The only way Ive seen any of them peel up is incorrect install. Period.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Ive really like the BodyGuardz brand on my 3G. Little to no orange peel and they last forever, never had one peel up. The only way Ive seen any of them peel up is incorrect install. Period.

Exactly. Same with Invisible sheld.

If I bought an expensive device, I expect it to last, and hence, I'd rather pay a bit more to protect it.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
installed mine myself and looks great! love the feel.. now i don't have to freak out every time i set it down on something

edit: i have the full body by the way :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2