What free case did you order via the iPhone 4 Case Program app?

What free case did you order via the iPhone 4 Case Program app?

• Apple iPhone 4 Bumper - Black

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4 - Smoke

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4 - Clear

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Belkin Shield Micra for iPhone 4 - Clear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Griffin Motif iPhone 4 - Diamonds/Smoke

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Griffin Reveal Etch iPhone 4 - Black/Black Graphite

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Speck Fitted Case iPhone 4 - Black Tartan

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Speck PixelSkin HD iPhone 4 - Black

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipping notification this morning saying it should arrive august 2nd. The original estimate was that it would ship August 28th and arrive September 1st. I'm pretty happy with that!

Edit: Forgot to mention, I ordered the bumper. Duh.

Last edited:

King-B

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Ordered the black bumper. I actually like using the phone without a case, but I figure i'd give the bumper a try since it was designed by Apple. My shipping date is August 3rd!

So much for the 3 week estimated shipping date. :D

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
The bumpers seem to be shipping right away. I ordered the Griffin Motif on Friday afternoon, not expected to ship in September 3! My husband ordered the Griffin Reveal Etch on Sunday, I think his is shipping late September and arriving early October. Crazy!

In the mean time, I need to exchange the case I have. I bought the Belkin Grip Vue at Best Buy and it is terrible! The buttons are hard to push and flash pictures look awful. I want to exchange it for another case at Best Buy but I'm not sure which one to go with. I'm thinking about the Griffin Reveal, but not sure how that does with the flash. Unfortunately, it has to be one that Best Buy carries as I have to exchange the one I have there unless they'll give me a cash refund and I can look elsewhere. Of course, my look, I'll return this one, walk out of the store and drop the dang thing! It is so slippery when it's naked, I'd be scared to death if it weren't covered. Of course, I do have my Zagg on the front at least. That's another problem with the Belkin, it is peeling the corners of the front shield up and I have to constantly use the little tool or a credit card to push them back down. Very annoying!

So, I've rambled enough. Any great and wonderful suggestions? I want a low profile case that will easily slip in and out of my pockets yet has a little grippiness so it doesn't slide off a table if bumped. BTW, I am new here and I really like this forum! So much friendlier than the Apple boards, I think I'm going to like it here!

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
I finally decided to go with the Griffin Reveal Etch iPhone 4 - Black/Black Graphite. I dont like the look of most of the clear or translucent ones.

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
i dont like ANY of them.... i bought a case (Frogz in purple) and that's not on the reimbursement list. Pisses me off. I'm buying an otterbox now and apple can keep their ghey cases

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Griffin Motif. I've wanted a TPU case, and I already have a bumper and a reveal. I also wanted a case with more protection than the snap case or shield micra could provide. I'm also not a fan of Speck's fitted case (they're crap), or their pixel skin.

So Motif it was for me!

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
I am surprised by the interest in the Pixel skin case. I personally dont like silicone cases. Dust collectors and dont slide into pocket well.

Malinovaya

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I've ordered the Apple iPhone 4 Bumper - Black. Though I should admit I'd like to have a bright case. Does anyone know if Apple will provide any colorful cases?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro