Apple Bumpers for sale at Walmart.

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I was at one of the local walmarts today and I didn't happen to see apple bumpers there. I have to say thou, they did have a lot of other cases and such. A lot more than I would have guessed they would carry

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
i noticed the burton, mi walmart carrys the bumpers and the iphone 4 docks..had three docks and no bumpers, only knew they carried the bumper because of the shelf tag

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I have two walmarts local to me went to my nearest one and they had both black and white took the white ones. I called the other and they said they were currently out, couldn't tell me when they would get more.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
It surprises me that Walmart would even carry the Bumpers. You would think that if the Apple stores aren?t carrying them then no one would. Who knows anymore what Apple is doing.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Was in the local walmart (one of the two close) and no bumpers as of yet, I'll be looking in the upcoming days as well ....

McIPhone

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
My Walmart has two pegs ready, but no bumpers. I did pick up a Griffin Reveal case for 19.99 to hold me until my other cases arrive.

Mac

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I am very surprised Walmart would get Bumper allocation when Apple needs to take care of all the free ones first

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
I had the Grifin Reveal & its a nice case but I was concerned about the back constantly rubbing the back of the iPhone and eventually wearing. Plus I'm an iPhone fanboy lemming and really like the Bumpers along with it's fit and finish :)

deeddawg

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
If you knew something was selling for double on ebay, why not buy them all?

Because I think that doing that sort of stuff is immature and selfish; basically you screw over the next folks who might want a bumper by buying up the limited supply and price gouging.

*shrug* Don't bother with the typical indignant reply. Your actions tell the story.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR