There are some reports on the macrumors forum with pictures about bumpers being for sale at walmart. Just thought you guys should know. I can confirm as there were some at my local walmart which i promptly bought up . They had black and white I just bought the white ones.

Link to thread on macrumors
    FYI: Walmart now sells Apple bumpers - Mac Forums
    07-26-2010 06:50 PM
    I was just at the Walmart in Canton, MI yesterday and they did not have bumpers.
    07-26-2010 07:26 PM
    I was at one of the local walmarts today and I didn't happen to see apple bumpers there. I have to say thou, they did have a lot of other cases and such. A lot more than I would have guessed they would carry
    07-27-2010 01:42 AM
    i noticed the burton, mi walmart carrys the bumpers and the iphone 4 docks..had three docks and no bumpers, only knew they carried the bumper because of the shelf tag
    07-27-2010 02:15 AM
    Yeah I have two walmarts local to me went to my nearest one and they had both black and white took the white ones. I called the other and they said they were currently out, couldn't tell me when they would get more.
    07-27-2010 03:58 AM
    It surprises me that Walmart would even carry the Bumpers. You would think that if the Apple stores arent carrying them then no one would. Who knows anymore what Apple is doing.
    07-27-2010 08:41 AM
    I can confirm as there were some at my local walmart which i promptly bought up . They had black and white I just bought the white ones.
    Why would you buy them all?
    07-27-2010 10:06 AM
    Was in the local walmart (one of the two close) and no bumpers as of yet, I'll be looking in the upcoming days as well ....
    07-27-2010 11:28 AM
    I guess I checking the local Walmart too rather than waiting til September to get the free one from APPLE. I definitely need this one asap!
    07-27-2010 11:37 AM
    Why would you buy them all?
    If you knew something was selling for double on ebay, why not buy them all?
    07-27-2010 12:17 PM
    LOL yeah, I've already sold 3 on craigslist for a nice profit. will keep the 4th for me
    07-27-2010 12:22 PM
    So Apple is making another color, just not to sell them on their own but at Walmart. Very odd indeed...
    07-27-2010 12:35 PM
    I was at a walmart yesterday and didn't see any iPhone 4 cases at all .. They got the 3G/3GS covered.
    07-27-2010 03:22 PM
    I went in today and stopped by they were sold out of both colors. Couldn't say when they would get more.
    07-27-2010 10:55 PM
    My Walmart has two pegs ready, but no bumpers. I did pick up a Griffin Reveal case for 19.99 to hold me until my other cases arrive.

Mac
    07-28-2010 03:37 PM
    Damn, I really want a white bumper, I'll have to check that out tonight.
    07-28-2010 06:40 PM
    Get the white Griffin Reveal, it looks just like the bumper and it protects the back! Got mine today and I love it!
    07-28-2010 07:29 PM
    I am very surprised Walmart would get Bumper allocation when Apple needs to take care of all the free ones first
    07-28-2010 08:02 PM
    I had the Grifin Reveal & its a nice case but I was concerned about the back constantly rubbing the back of the iPhone and eventually wearing. Plus I'm an iPhone fanboy lemming and really like the Bumpers along with it's fit and finish
    07-28-2010 08:52 PM
    Because I think that doing that sort of stuff is immature and selfish; basically you screw over the next folks who might want a bumper by buying up the limited supply and price gouging.

*shrug* Don't bother with the typical indignant reply. Your actions tell the story.
    leilani_J likes this.
    07-28-2010 11:22 PM
    I had the Grifin Reveal & its a nice case but I was concerned about the back constantly rubbing the back of the iPhone and eventually wearing. Plus I'm an iPhone fanboy lemming and really like the Bumpers along with it's fit and finish
    It doesn't. It scratched up the 3g/3GS because of the plastic, but the glass won't scratch with it. (I have one)

I wanted to bump this thread, because my local walmart has a bunch of cases that you can't buy anywhere else. (not even the mfr's online store) They include the Griffin Outfit Ice, Belkin Shield Eclipse, and Belkin Grip Grafix. They also had the Incipio Dermashot and a casemate model. (which they were out of)

I was actually pretty surprised at their selection. If you want a case, try your local walmart.
    08-01-2010 04:31 PM
    Looking for a white bumper.. Its a bummer apple didnt give us any options for colored bumpers
    08-01-2010 05:04 PM
    Man, I must live in the middle of no where since my Walmart doesn't even have any cases for the iPhone 4.
    08-02-2010 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD