I bought a bumper at the apple store 2 weeks ago, I have not been refunded but I am assuming I will any day now. my question is if I am able to order another case from within the case app in effect getting 2 free cases? any help would be greatly appreciated :-)
    07-23-2010 12:31 PM
    What a greedy #*@&%.

YOU GET ONE free case/bumper.

Cheating the system is not cool and screws with your karma.
    07-23-2010 12:35 PM
    You're basically asking if you think you can steal from Apple by deception? Whatever.. One free case not enough?
    07-23-2010 12:35 PM
    -100 Karma points.
    07-23-2010 12:36 PM
    before you all jump to conclusions...

the bumper is barely usable. it doesn't cover the back and the vibrate switch is impossible to get to if you're a nailbiter (like myself).

had I known there would be a free case offer when I got the bumper 2 weeks ago I would've waited. I trust the incase cases will be better made.

I don't suppose I can return the bumper anywhere?
    07-23-2010 12:43 PM
    Actually the bumper is very usable, its protects the kety parts of the phone during a drop, guess what most cases will be "bumper" style. Dude, dont cheat the system, get a refund or just use the app and get a case, either way you're making out in the scenario right? dont be greedy
    07-23-2010 12:50 PM
    I'm not being greedy. I used the bumper for all of 2 hours and haven't had it on since. it's sitting on my desk collecting dust.

I just want a choice of what case I'm getting for free.

the other cases offer a more well rounded protection of the phone.
    07-23-2010 12:53 PM
    Sell the bumper to someone that wants one and use that to pay for your other case. Don't try to "cheat" the system. If you paid via Credit Card of gift card they are going to credit your account. Don't look for ways to cheat the system, that's just not cool.
    07-23-2010 12:54 PM
    I'm not being greedy. I used the bumper for all of 2 hours and haven't had it on since. it's sitting on my desk collecting dust.

I just want a choice of what case I'm getting for free.

the other cases offer a more well rounded protection of the phone.
    You should get refunded automatically. Use the refund to buy the case of your choice.

But you're the one who asked if you thought you could get two free cases through some loophole or whatever. That's called being a thief, not being greedy.
    07-23-2010 12:55 PM
    if someone wants a bumper, wouldn't they just get it for free from the program?

I bought my bumper separately from my phone, I assume they will refund me any day now?
    07-23-2010 12:57 PM
    if someone wants a bumper, wouldn't they just get it for free from the program?

I bought my bumper separately from my phone, I assume they will refund me any day now?
    You had to buy it from Apple btw.
    07-23-2010 12:57 PM
    bought at apple store, iphone came from apple.com.

anyone want to buy a bumper for $29 + S&H?
    07-23-2010 01:00 PM
    I bought a bumper at the apple store 2 weeks ago, I have not been refunded but I am assuming I will any day now. my question is if I am able to order another case from within the case app in effect getting 2 free cases? any help would be greatly appreciated :-)
    Simple answer to your question is yes . I did it earlier this morning. I had ordered a white and got that refunded to my cc. Then I got on the app and ordered another one (in black) and just got my conformation email for it. So yeah why not go for it.
    07-23-2010 01:00 PM
    birds of a feather........boo cheating!!!
    07-23-2010 01:32 PM
    return the bumper before you get refunded then which you should have done right away if you didn't like it and then use the app to get a free case.
    07-23-2010 01:49 PM
    Simple answer to your question is yes . I did it earlier this morning. I had ordered a white and got that refunded to my cc. Then I got on the app and ordered another one (in black) and just got my conformation email for it. So yeah why not go for it.
    you realize apple will probably either cancel your new order or charge you for it.
    07-23-2010 01:50 PM
    bought at apple store, iphone came from apple.com.

anyone want to buy a bumper for $29 + S&H?
    you did use a credit card to buy the bumper right? lol because most of the refunds went out last night.
    07-23-2010 01:51 PM
    wait so i bought the original bumper because i liked how it looked, i just got another bumper from the app because now they are giving them away for reception issues. Two different things. LOL
    07-23-2010 02:59 PM
    God forbid anyone cheat Apple out of a 25 cent piece of plastic.

If you are able to get a refund and a free case; go for it. If they didn't want it to happen, they'd make sure of it.
    07-23-2010 03:04 PM
    agreed, this should make up for the lack of a dock and cleaning cloth in the iphone 4 box LOLLLL
    07-23-2010 03:05 PM
    Thats great LOL
    07-23-2010 03:18 PM
    Because it's cheating, it's dishonest, it's greedy and it makes you a thief. But there's nothing (else) wrong with doing that, I suppose.
    07-23-2010 04:02 PM
    God forbid anyone cheat Apple out of a 25 cent piece of plastic.

If you are able to get a refund and a free case; go for it. If they didn't want it to happen, they'd make sure of it.
    It may only cost 25 cents to make, but it's a $29 item. The man makes a concession to give you a free bumper/case (which he didn't have to do) and you go out of your way to steal another one? *wondering what the heck is wrong with this generation*
    07-23-2010 04:05 PM
    agreed, this should make up for the lack of a dock and cleaning cloth in the iphone 4 box LOLLLL
    ... and when all else fails, rationalize your theft ...
    07-23-2010 04:05 PM
    The more this thread goes on, the more I like HankAZ
    07-23-2010 04:20 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD