refunded bumper from apple, another free case from app?

suasex

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
I bought a bumper at the apple store 2 weeks ago, I have not been refunded but I am assuming I will any day now. my question is if I am able to order another case from within the case app in effect getting 2 free cases? any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
What a greedy #*@&%.

YOU GET ONE free case/bumper.

Cheating the system is not cool and screws with your karma.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
You're basically asking if you think you can steal from Apple by deception? Whatever.. One free case not enough?

suasex

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
before you all jump to conclusions...

the bumper is barely usable. it doesn't cover the back and the vibrate switch is impossible to get to if you're a nailbiter (like myself).

had I known there would be a free case offer when I got the bumper 2 weeks ago I would've waited. I trust the incase cases will be better made.

I don't suppose I can return the bumper anywhere?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Actually the bumper is very usable, its protects the kety parts of the phone during a drop, guess what most cases will be "bumper" style. Dude, dont cheat the system, get a refund or just use the app and get a case, either way you're making out in the scenario right? dont be greedy

suasex

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
I'm not being greedy. I used the bumper for all of 2 hours and haven't had it on since. it's sitting on my desk collecting dust.

I just want a choice of what case I'm getting for free.

the other cases offer a more well rounded protection of the phone.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Sell the bumper to someone that wants one and use that to pay for your other case. Don't try to "cheat" the system. If you paid via Credit Card of gift card they are going to credit your account. Don't look for ways to cheat the system, that's just not cool.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I'm not being greedy. I used the bumper for all of 2 hours and haven't had it on since. it's sitting on my desk collecting dust.

I just want a choice of what case I'm getting for free.

the other cases offer a more well rounded protection of the phone.

You should get refunded automatically. Use the refund to buy the case of your choice.

But you're the one who asked if you thought you could get two free cases through some loophole or whatever. That's called being a thief, not being greedy.

suasex

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
if someone wants a bumper, wouldn't they just get it for free from the program?

I bought my bumper separately from my phone, I assume they will refund me any day now?

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I bought a bumper at the apple store 2 weeks ago, I have not been refunded but I am assuming I will any day now. my question is if I am able to order another case from within the case app in effect getting 2 free cases? any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Simple answer to your question is yes :). I did it earlier this morning. I had ordered a white and got that refunded to my cc. Then I got on the app and ordered another one (in black) and just got my conformation email for it. :) So yeah why not go for it.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
return the bumper before you get refunded then which you should have done right away if you didn't like it and then use the app to get a free case.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
Simple answer to your question is yes :). I did it earlier this morning. I had ordered a white and got that refunded to my cc. Then I got on the app and ordered another one (in black) and just got my conformation email for it. :) So yeah why not go for it.

you realize apple will probably either cancel your new order or charge you for it.

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
wait so i bought the original bumper because i liked how it looked, i just got another bumper from the app because now they are giving them away for reception issues. Two different things. LOL

Rollingrock

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
God forbid anyone cheat Apple out of a 25 cent piece of plastic. :p

If you are able to get a refund and a free case; go for it. If they didn't want it to happen, they'd make sure of it.