Free iPhone Case

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
im pissed i cant order till i get home sometime in august. im in the military and deployed and cant use my phone! now i have to HOPE i am home in time or no free case for me! this is bogus apple! this crap should be available online as well!!!

Explain at an apple store later or call em. Surely they'd give you an exception.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the Speck fitted case. It reminds me of the case that i had on my 3g. I haven't recieved an E-mail though, and I ordered it about an hour ago, anyone know how long the e-mail takes?

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
whoa September 1st? i figured 3 weeks would be about right so i ordered. im not complaining about the time its gonna take, it is free. but i wont be here when its delivered. its just i will be away at college by the time it gets here. which now kinda sucks for me.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
im pissed i cant order till i get home sometime in august. im in the military and deployed and cant use my phone! now i have to HOPE i am home in time or no free case for me! this is bogus apple! this crap should be available online as well!!!

Do you have a trusted family member with an iPhone? Because really all it does it ask for your Apple ID and password. Then you select the case you want, verify your Apple ID account info and hit process order. So anyone with an iPhone and access to your account can do it for you.

JustinTime

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
I already have a griffin, I got a bumper from Tipb and I have another free clear case on the way from box something or other...so I ordered the speck...I do like speck products.

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I already have a griffin, I got a bumper from Tipb and I have another free clear case on the way from box something or other...so I ordered the speck...I do like speck products.

The bumper from Tipb is the iLuv Bumper. Well, at least I think so, since it had the same exact pic. +1 Speck products are great and reliable too.

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Griffin Motif. Not really sure what to expect but I liked the diamond design. I have the Griffin Reveal on now, not the one in the free case program but the one with the clear back. It has white sides and a clear back, looks pretty cool and is a really nice, secure case. My husband ordered the Griffin Reveal Etch as his free case, it has a carbon fiber print on the back. If I really like it, I might steal it from him. LOL. He has the Belkin Grip Vue right now in purple and I honestly don't know if he'll give up his purple case for the free one!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73