Free iPhone Case

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
If the Griffin Reveal is what I think it is, I don't like it. It is a clear piece of plastic on the back, with a soft rubber border. The border is not very stiff (easy to bend back) and I kept thinking the iPhone could almost fall out of the case.

I hope your thinking of a different case :) That's the one I ordered. I have a Silicone one on order anyway, so if it's no good, then I will at least have one good one.

Ree

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I got the Tarzan Black by Speck only because I like the fill of it and I have one currently on my phone now but I am glad Apple taking care of us. LOL

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Just got my confirmation email, it says my case will arrive by September 1st. Guess I'm in for the long haul...

jasonrn2000

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I chose the clear one... (not the Belkin one though). Can't even remember the name of it and now the app won't let me see the choices since I've ordered. Anyone care to list the options?

Apple Bumper
Incase Snap Smoke / Clear
Belkin Shield Mirca
Griffin Motif
Speck Fitted
Speck PixelSkin

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I chose the Belkin Micra shield - clear. I have a blue bumper I love, I got this case because, well, I have no idea, I just like clear, lol....

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Lol. That's awesome. Mine said the same thing, that I would get an email. Though I haven't received one yet. I did not get the Apple bumper, though, so it may take longer to get mine.

Ha! I recieved my order conformation just now. My second free bumper will ship on aug 27th :) sweet.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
surprised to see name brand cases as the "other" choices. I went with the incase snap...smoke.

Me too, I expected the "cases" to be like the ones TIPB offered the other day, and no offense to TIPB, great move on their part, but they weren't brand cases like Belkin or Griffin.....They have good case choices though. I chose the clear Belkin, but the Speck cases all had me confused as to which to get!

Side not, I got in a took advantage of the TIPB offer, got a Red one(hopefully)

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I picked up the InCase snap...Going to order the InCase Slider as soon as it's available as well.

People trying to get a second free case, you guys suck. It will come to bite you in the ass one of these days.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I just got my conformation email too. It stated my black bumper will ship Aug 27 and will be delivered Sep 1. I wonder why it will take them until Aug 27th to ship them?

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
im pissed i cant order till i get home sometime in august. im in the military and deployed and cant use my phone! now i have to HOPE i am home in time or no free case for me! this is bogus apple! this crap should be available online as well!!!