Free iPhone Case

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Good looking out - looking through the options now :D Not too many options, but a bigger selection than I was expecting. I already have a SwitchEasy Nude (clear) on the way. Which to get...hmmmm.....

*Edit - I decided on the InCase Snap - smoke. :cool:

Last edited:

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
That one looked pretty nice, too. It would have been my second choice. Not much selection, but better than I was expecting. I also have a Marware SportGrip on the way (backordered for a few weeks now).

tredstone

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I chose the clear one... (not the Belkin one though). Can't even remember the name of it and now the app won't let me see the choices since I've ordered. Anyone care to list the options?

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Holy cow! Apple automatically refunded me cause I bought the Bumper with the 4 on launch day.

yeah I got refunded automatically as well. I'm not sure I qualify for the free case program, probably not though. I wonder what would happen if I applied for one anyways :p. Worst they could do is deny me i guess.

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
yeah I got refunded automatically as well. I'm not sure I qualify for the free case program, probably not though. I wonder what would happen if I applied for one anyways :p. Worst they could do is deny me i guess.

Give it a try, let us know. It will probably tell you if you are elligible when you log in to the app. It tells me I've already ordered one... Because I did :)

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Give it a try, let us know. It will probably tell you if you are elligible when you log in to the app. It tells me I've already ordered one... Because I did :)

I tried it :). Let my order go through said I would get an email when it shipped. On macrumors people have started to get conformation emails already so I guess we will see if it worked for me later. Would be cool If I got two free cases!

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I'm still holding out for the Otterbox Commuter...so I ordered the Bumper since none of the cases really did anything for me...

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
I tried it :). Let my order go through said I would get an email when it shipped. On macrumors people have started to get conformation emails already so I guess we will see if it worked for me later. Would be cool If I got two free cases!

Lol. That's awesome. Mine said the same thing, that I would get an email. Though I haven't received one yet. I did not get the Apple bumper, though, so it may take longer to get mine.

tommyb_23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Does the griffin reveal peel your screen cover when you put it on? Does it offer good protection? Im up in the air with this or the bumper though, I wanted a color bumper but cant complain about just offering black as it is free.

tommyb_23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Oh I am really looking forward to getting the Otterbox commuter case or the seido innocase active or surface. Anyone with me on this?

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
If the Griffin Reveal is what I think it is, I don't like it. It is a clear piece of plastic on the back, with a soft rubber border. The border is not very stiff (easy to bend back) and I kept thinking the iPhone could almost fall out of the case.

I got a bumper. I will use my wifes (since she likes her current case) to get something else. I wish they had color options, but I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth!

Chris

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox