I already have a griffin, I got a bumper from Tipb and I have another free clear case on the way from box something or other...so I ordered the speck...I do like speck products.
    07-26-2010 04:27 PM
    I already have a griffin, I got a bumper from Tipb and I have another free clear case on the way from box something or other...so I ordered the speck...I do like speck products.
    They make great cases for MacBook Pro's, I've had two. They're great.!
    07-26-2010 10:17 PM
    The bumper from Tipb is the iLuv Bumper. Well, at least I think so, since it had the same exact pic. +1 Speck products are great and reliable too.
    07-26-2010 11:10 PM
    I ordered the Griffin Motif. Not really sure what to expect but I liked the diamond design. I have the Griffin Reveal on now, not the one in the free case program but the one with the clear back. It has white sides and a clear back, looks pretty cool and is a really nice, secure case. My husband ordered the Griffin Reveal Etch as his free case, it has a carbon fiber print on the back. If I really like it, I might steal it from him. LOL. He has the Belkin Grip Vue right now in purple and I honestly don't know if he'll give up his purple case for the free one!
    07-28-2010 03:32 PM
    Holy cow! Apple automatically refunded me cause I bought the Bumper with the 4 on launch day.

Same here, I was pleasantly surprised to see it
    07-30-2010 09:39 AM
    Thanks Alot!!
    08-04-2010 04:16 PM
    thank you!
    08-04-2010 07:42 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD