Does anyone know if/when SGP will offer the Ultra Fine films again? I emailed via their website and asked, but they haven't replied. That was like a week ago.

I am curious to see how it compares to the PowerSupport anti-glare HD. I won't buy either if they noticeably mess up the retina display.

Right now I've got an SGP Ultra Oleophobic. I love the look (can't even tell it's there), but it gets fingerprints like mad.
    07-22-2010 11:35 PM
    I emailed them about that, got a standard sales reply basically saying they don't have any Ultra Fine products but when they do they will appear on the site

though for a better response I've been watching their twitter, scroll down to "10:35 AM Jul 20th" (can't post link, silly forum rules)
    their reply was "We haven't really decided on the launch date yet. It is still being reviewed by our staff. Hopefully it will come out soon"
    Last edited by MojoVersion8; 07-27-2010 at 01:17 PM.
    07-27-2010 01:15 PM
    Cool, thanks. That sounds like at least they do plan to release it again once they resolve whatever issues they had with it.
    07-27-2010 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD