SGP Skin Guard Leather

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone got one of these?

SGP Skin Guard Leather Black Set Package for Apple iPhone 4 (Included Steinheil Ultra Crystal Screen Protector)

iphone4_leather_deepblack1.jpg

Verdict?

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Arrived this morning. Have to say, pretty impressed with both the leather rear part and the SGP Ultra Crystal screen protector. Will have a full review up on my blog later. Fits perfectly with Apple Bumper and also still able to put my SwitchEasy Nude case on. But for now, few images.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have been using SGP products for a couple of years and always recommend them. Their screen protection is second to none and they will give you (2) in the package for less than most charge for one. I have the cube and leather back protection, while I love the glass, I just don't want it damaged.

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Little niggles bother me about SGP screen protectors. Highlighted some of them in my reviews. I have a review up only blog for this product. Still hoping PowerSupport come up with the best protectors again.

pris1962

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
can you remove them?

I am ready to order these, they look great and seem to be easy to apply, but are they REALLY removable without any trace of adhesive? Like you say, I like the phone "naked" after all the design is beautiful so why clutter it. If I want to take off either the clear sheild or the leather back I want to make sure they dont damage the surface of the iPhone 4
Thanx

Stuart_champ

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Well, skin covers are always used to protect your device and to make it very attractive. It is available online at very cheap rates and provides free shipping facility also.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox