As others have stated, thanks for the info!! Let's just hope someone hears when we will actually be receiving these things!
    07-31-2010 08:29 PM
    I too was able to order one and got the Web confirmation, but nothing else. Hopefully someone will post some sort of update for us.
    08-03-2010 01:52 PM
    Awesome! Thanks.
    08-03-2010 03:58 PM
    Kind of disapted in tipb here. They don't reply to emails and when there's a thread about somethig on their forum asking a question about somethig that was advertised on their site they don't respond.
    Aye they do seem to be pretty poor at replying to emails in a timely fashion and aknowledging forum topics. Which is a shame as the website is arguably one of the best on the web.
    As great as the site is, respect the fact it's not Gizmodo and Engadget, its seriously like Rene and like a couple other peeps. Granted, they should keep on top of customer emails, however i wont kill them. I'll only kill them if I dont get the freebie I ordered.

Cut them some slack, I am sure they'll provide notice of when theyre shipping.
    08-03-2010 05:00 PM
    eh, its been right around 3weeks i think since ive emailed them...and no reply. so id say i have cut them slack. however its a free bumper, so i wont be to disappointed if i dont get it even though it gave me the web comfirmation.

at the same time im glad i didnt buy something from them and was in need of assistance in any kind of way from them lol

love the site other than this though, dont want anyone to think im trying to bash them or anything, just saying their email replys are rather slow, and perhaps rare
    08-03-2010 09:40 PM
    Hit up Rene in the chat room tomorrow on the weekly podcast.
    08-03-2010 11:13 PM
    Recieved my bumper today. Turned out to not be iLuv, but just a regular rubber bumper. It's not that bad but hey, it's free.
    08-07-2010 02:23 PM
    Got my red one yesterday!
    08-07-2010 04:43 PM
    Friend had his delivered yesterday. He's less than impressed with the Apple Bumper and it's languishing in the drawer.

Wish they offered some cases from case-mate.
    08-07-2010 04:51 PM
    Just got my yellow one today, and would definitely order a pack of colors if the price was right. Thanks tipb!!!
    08-08-2010 01:57 PM
    Yeah big props TiPB. Got a clear one, and it's great, nice fit. Great freebie, no wonder I've loved this place a long time now!
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    I received mine on Saturday! Thank you TiPb!
    08-08-2010 11:20 PM
    Where can we buy these? eBay?
    08-10-2010 02:40 AM
    I received mine and I like it. It's NOT the iLuv ones. It's just a basic ring of TPU or silicon but I'm actually preferring this to my Apple bumper. Slimmer, fits much tighter, and 3rd party chargers/accessories aren't blocked. The sleep/wake button is hard to press with it on but I don't use it that much in the first place. Good for a bit of extra grip and antennagate.

If anyone finds out where to buy these please report back. I've looked on ebay before and although they look similar, I haven't seen any with the exact same cutouts. I'm sure they would cost only a few bucks each from HK.
    08-10-2010 09:42 PM
    Got mine. Unfortunately it made pressing the wake/sleep button way too hard so I won't be using it.
    08-11-2010 11:15 AM
    Got mine. Unfortunately it made pressing the wake/sleep button way too hard so I won't be using it.
    Im trading my clear for a red with iTrodahl so I never opened mine but my wife got her pink and she also cant use the lock button anymore unless you press in with your nail.

Thanks TiPb for the free bumper but just a very poor design job by the developer.
    Last edited by Garz; 08-11-2010 at 01:34 PM.
    08-11-2010 01:32 PM
    The sent me a pink one, and I had selected either red or black, what can i do about it?
    08-11-2010 07:53 PM
    i might of found where you can buy the bumpers tipb gave away

Bumper for iPhone 4 iPhone4 Cases

they look the same to me
    08-12-2010 02:57 AM
    I received my bumper as well. And got my first color choice of green. Thanks TiPb. It's not as classy as Apple's bumper (I really like the metal buttons on Apple's) but it's still a very nice bumper case. I thought the fit was better and it's a bit slimmer than Apple's and I noticed my signal strength go up by 1-2 bars as soon as I put it on.
    08-12-2010 09:07 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD