TIPB free bumper case

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Kind of disapted in tipb here. They don't reply to emails and when there's a thread about somethig on their forum asking a question about somethig that was advertised on their site they don't respond.

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Aye they do seem to be pretty poor at replying to emails in a timely fashion and aknowledging forum topics. Which is a shame as the website is arguably one of the best on the web.

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Bumpers are iLuv!

The bumpers are iLuv and they are reported to have screen protectors for front and back of iPhone 4. I'm going entirely on an image here but there was recently a post on Macrumors that talked about this specific case and the image matched exactly that of the one on TiPb. The case, matched from TiPb to Macrumors to iLuv are all the same. So there you have it, iLuv bumpers. Also, for some of you that questioned how similiar it is to the Apple Bumper, it does a have a good amount of differences. For examples, it is shaped entirely different, is softer but not completely flimsy. One good thing about it though is that it keeps the iPhone 4 square edge, as opposed to the Bumper which rounds of every corner. Another interesting point to add, no metal buttons of course, just cutout holes where the buttons would come out. Still haven't recieved it, entirely up to TiPb to notify us of any shipment. The case is called iLuv EDGE. Hope this helps!

Link to Macrumors iLuv Bumper Thread

^^Matches the exact pic on TiPb Case Giveaway Link

Kainz15

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
As others have stated, thanks for the info!! Let's just hope someone hears when we will actually be receiving these things!

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I too was able to order one and got the Web confirmation, but nothing else. Hopefully someone will post some sort of update for us.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Kind of disapted in tipb here. They don't reply to emails and when there's a thread about somethig on their forum asking a question about somethig that was advertised on their site they don't respond.

Aye they do seem to be pretty poor at replying to emails in a timely fashion and aknowledging forum topics. Which is a shame as the website is arguably one of the best on the web.

As great as the site is, respect the fact it's not Gizmodo and Engadget, its seriously like Rene and like a couple other peeps. Granted, they should keep on top of customer emails, however i wont kill them. I'll only kill them if I dont get the freebie I ordered. ;)

Cut them some slack, I am sure they'll provide notice of when theyre shipping.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
eh, its been right around 3weeks i think since ive emailed them...and no reply. so id say i have cut them slack. however its a free bumper, so i wont be to disappointed if i dont get it even though it gave me the web comfirmation.

at the same time im glad i didnt buy something from them and was in need of assistance in any kind of way from them lol

love the site other than this though, dont want anyone to think im trying to bash them or anything, just saying their email replys are rather slow, and perhaps rare

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Recieved my bumper today. Turned out to not be iLuv, but just a regular rubber bumper. It's not that bad but hey, it's free. :D

inthemix

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Friend had his delivered yesterday. He's less than impressed with the Apple Bumper and it's languishing in the drawer.

Wish they offered some cases from case-mate.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah big props TiPB. Got a clear one, and it's great, nice fit. Great freebie, no wonder I've loved this place a long time now!

robotphood

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I received mine and I like it. It's NOT the iLuv ones. It's just a basic ring of TPU or silicon but I'm actually preferring this to my Apple bumper. Slimmer, fits much tighter, and 3rd party chargers/accessories aren't blocked. The sleep/wake button is hard to press with it on but I don't use it that much in the first place. Good for a bit of extra grip and antennagate.

If anyone finds out where to buy these please report back. I've looked on ebay before and although they look similar, I haven't seen any with the exact same cutouts. I'm sure they would cost only a few bucks each from HK.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2