TIPB free bumper case

aimetti

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
So who was lucky enough to grab one?

Doesnt look like they are in the store but curious if anyone has ever had one :)

Look forward to getting mine in the mail.

Thanks again tipb !

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Think I was probably one of the first to apply for one, but I'm not holding my breath. Whilst it did not stipulate US only I doubt they'll be sending me one to the UK!

Ibolskool

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I think I was lucky enough as I was told after entering my info. that it will be sent USPS. I haven't received notification yet. We shall see what happens . . .

Kainz15

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I ordered one also, but have yet to hear anything from TiPB, are they just sending them without confirmation? Or have none of them actually left the warehouse?

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
I ordered the clear one. Does anyone have a close up photo with them on? I could only find the one from the post and it didn't show much. How similar are they to Apple's? Thanks.

Cobra5mil

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone received an email about this? I ordered a black one within seconds after getting the tweet on my iPhone, but I did not get anything besides the message on the website saying thank you for your order.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
first post lol

just thought i would let you guys know, i emailed tipb last week with the same question, and havent recieved a response as of yet, lets hope they address this issue on the podcast.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
just letting you guys know i was told in the podcast chat that tipb us shipping out the free bumpers...no other details though

Joshyy-Rey

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
i hope i get one! it was a really good deal though glad they did it, but i wont be mad if i dont, hey its free haha. but i got my free best buy zagg so thayll hold me until i get my case from apple or tipb which ever comes first ha