Vacation in NYC - Need iPhone4 Battery Advice

Kylash

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I'll be going on a week long trip to NYC late next week, so naturally I expect to be without access to a charging source for most of the day while I'm out-and-about. I'm looking for one that will connect directly to my phone, instead of dealing with a cord. I've never bought a portable battery charger or pack before, so I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There are a couple of other threads like this for the other versions of iPhones. While the case solutions won't help yet (I don't believe they've made any to fit the 4 yet), my suggestion is still a Zagg Sparq. It's bigger than your iPhone, but it's also 5600mAh of external battery and can charge 2 usb devices simultaneously. It'll get you through anything.

Kylash

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
There are a couple of other threads like this for the other versions of iPhones. While the case solutions won't help yet (I don't believe they've made any to fit the 4 yet), my suggestion is still a Zagg Sparq. It's bigger than your iPhone, but it's also 5600mAh of external battery and can charge 2 usb devices simultaneously. It'll get you through anything.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Kylash

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Again thanks for the suggestions, but after looking through many of the different options, I think I'm looking for one that will connect right to the phone (without a cord). If you have any recommendation for one like that, please let me know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73