I was wondering if anyone has the Zagg invisibleshield Side Coverage only... and whether it solved the Death Touch problem (i.e. misplaced pinky while holding w/ right hand). If not, does anyone know of any other clear side coverage films that work?

Thanks
    07-20-2010 01:25 PM
    I got the Zagg "full coverage", and no it does not eliminate the antennae issue. The clear skin they put around the edges has gaps and is placed on in several different pieces. One of those seams occurs at the bottom left. If you installed it a bit high or low, you could cover that black line better. However, since the skin is not as wide as the silver edge itself (by just a hair), I think you will always have an exposed area. I just now had my bars drop from 3 to 1 with the Zagg on.
    07-20-2010 01:49 PM
    thanks for the response... thats what I was afraid of
    07-20-2010 02:53 PM
    It probably reduces the efftect, but it doesnt eliminte it.
    07-20-2010 02:57 PM
    Think of it this way...the skin is made to be conducive or your touh screen wouldn't work. So why would it stop the antenna problem? You need an insulator type material not something that allows the current to pass through.
    07-21-2010 02:26 AM
    Think of it this way...the skin is made to be conducive or your touh screen wouldn't work. So why would it stop the antenna problem? You need an insulator type material not something that allows the current to pass through.
    Very good point.
    07-21-2010 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD