Otterbox Defender Now Available To Order

BamaSteve

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ordered right away. Tried to get FedEx 2 day but wouldn't let me, had to do US ground. Emailed Otterbox and hopefully they can change it to FedEx for me.

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
Kind of sucks for all of the case makers that everyone is getting a free case. Although, the defender seems to be way higher duty that the bumper. It will cost them some sales though.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Kind of sucks for all of the case makers that everyone is getting a free case. Although, the defender seems to be way higher duty that the bumper. It will cost them some sales though.

Probably why Apple is going to try to get some third parties on board to offer a several cases. Apple will pay them something for the cases so their sales don't tank and they can move some product.

BamaSteve

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully I'll have mine soon so I can let you guys know how it is. I had to of been one of the first to order. I ordered it within 5 minutes of getting the email, if that matters.

BamaSteve

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Dang twitter. Ah well, hopefully it will still ship earlier than 7-10 days. That seems excessive since as of an hour or so ago they supposedly still had them in stock. Hopefully thats just to cover themselves.

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
How do you toggle between ringer/vibrate?

Theres a "flap" of rubber that covers it that can be pulled up. I shouldnt really call it a flap because it isnt. I dont know what the proper term is....anyone know? Its the same for the 3G/3GS OtterBox Defender case.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
Who has received theirs? Can you post pics? I ordered mine Last Thursday (22 JULY) They sent me an order confirmation but I STILL havent got a shipment notice. Anyone else order on that day???

JustinSaneV2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I emailed Otterbox and asked when Defender cases with color variations would be released and the employee that responded stated that they should be available in a month or two.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
I'm not liking the sound of that...

Yeah they sent out this email....

Dear Valued Customer,

Due to an overwhelming demand from all of our customers (end users, carriers, distributors, resellers, etc.) interested in the Defender Series? for iPhone? 4 as well unexpected weather delays in China and Alaska, OtterBox? is experiencing longer than usual order processing. Additionally, technical difficulties at our warehouse last week caused shipments to be sent out of sequence. We are doing our very best to send out orders in a timely fashion and from this point forward all purchases will be shipped in the order they were received.

Until all existing orders in our system are fulfilled, we are not offering expedited shipping and purchases are averaging a 14 business day processing time from the time your order was placed. Once your order is shipped your credit card will be charged and you will receive an email with tracking information. As an apology for our error and delay, your order will receive $5 off per Defender Series case for iPhone 4 ordered, which will reflect on the charge you get when your order is shipped.

We value your business and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,
OtterBox

But after that I received an email from customer service 30 JULY (same day)in response to my concerns on why I hadnt received shipping notification and i was told that it would be NO MORE then 10 business days for me. Still nothing. Nice.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2