*NEW* iPhone 4 case! ((Fixes signal loss!))

djkilla

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
I wanted to thank lungho and others who posted about different brands of iPhone cases in the 'iPhone 4 Bumpers' thread.

After lots of research, close examination and reading comments from users who own the actual cases, I found what appears to be a visually stunning case with LOTS of extras at a fantastic price. I already ordered it and wanted to share with others who may be interested.

SwitchEasy Nude for iPhone 4:
Welcome to SwitchEasy

Check out the video review!:
YouTube - SwitchEasy Nude for the iphone 4

By the way, I have the full body kit of the InvisibleSHIELD by Zagg on my iPhone 4. I love the fact that SwitchEasy also comes with headphone jack protectors and USB protectors for the iPhone 4. With this much protection and no signal loss, I think it's safe to say I'm fairly protected against scratches from everyday use.

Last edited:

Tanz

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the clear one the other day. Can't wait for it to get here. Watching the video I was sorta sad I didn't get the black one after they showed it but then they showed the clear one and I am happy I went with it after all.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Absolutely LOVE switcheasy... I will wait for a more rugged case (I go naked during everyday use) for when I need real protection... But if you want something for everyday use, switcheasy makes the best package.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Finally! SwitchEasy has the new iPhone 4 cases. Wahooo!!!!!

These guys have always treated me right. I highly recommend everybody check them out.

Edit: @djkilla
I'm glad you found something in my unusual off the wall comments useful.:D I'm placing my order today.

Last edited:

Disciple

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Received this case in mail yesterday. Thinner & more pliable that I thought, but can't wait 2 have the iPhone 4 to go with it this week! (yeah.... minor oversight!):D

PeterM11

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
Nice! I really like it. Question: Is the Ultra Black case still kind of see through? That's how it looks in the picture and I like it but I want to make sure it is. I don't really want the back to be plain black. Thanks for the post and hopefully thanks to someone for the answer to this.

Edit: lol my bad, watched the video and saw that he said it was. Nice. Might order one.

Last edited:

ddot196

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The black appears to be a smoke style where it is see through. I heard from somewhere else that the case has a high gloss finish to it.

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for posting this, djkilla. I've been poking around at different stores looking for a nice case. Never occurred to me to just look on here!

This is exactly what I'm looking for, I'm ordering one now.

djkilla

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
I got the clear case but the black was very tempting. I might just go ahead and order it and have two cases. Good to see everyone is as interested as I am.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, this looks real nice. I might pick up an orange case for my 3GS. And compared to most cases, which seem to run about $25 it's nice to see one that's starts a little lower.

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-accessories/193794-switcheasy-nude.html

Posted about this case days ago.

Ordered mine when I made the post. Not had the shipping confirmation yet :(

Had the SwitchEasy Vulcan on my 3GS. Superb case. Hope the Nude lives up to the standard.

You guys do know right, that pretty much every case money can buy will fix the signal problem. Anything that is non-conductive, i.e. plastics and rubbers, will shield you from the problem - assuming the case covers the sides of course.

Last edited: