What is the hole by the headphone jack on the iPhone 4 for?

jaguar11

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
At first, I thought the hole by the headphone jack is for the sim card only to realize the sim tray goes in side. I am curious to know what that hole is for because I put the end of a staple in it in an attempt to take out the sim tray(not knowing that it's on the side) and I'm afraid i might have broke something. Also there is a line next to this hole, I would appreciate it if someone told me what this for as well. Thanks in advance.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
So has something been broken when I poked a staple in it or no? How do I find out? Thanks

Dude, why would you just start poking stuff when you have no idea what its for?? Anyway, you can't find out really, its a noise cancelling mic, make some calls, if people say your quality sucks you'll know it works or not....

lesson learned kids, just dont go poke crap when ya have no idea what its for....

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
^^^ i was really excited to get my iPhone that I just assumed that the hole was for the sim card

You assumed it was for the sim card, despite not having any signs of any kind of tray next to it? and you didnt notice the huge ass tray on the right side? Just sayin' if you got a new Jaguar, would your run a knife on the interior/exterior to see what kind of paint was on the car???

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
The last time I went around just poking at stuff without knowing why; I ended up with children. Lessoned learned. Think and research before you just start poking.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
The last time I went around just poking at stuff without knowing why; I ended up with children. Lessoned learned. Think and research before you just start poking.

Hahaha, you went where I wanted to, but didnt post it! kudos bro, I laughed!

jaguar11

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't know I made a mistake but I just made a couple calls and thankfully nothing happened and the person I called couldn't hear my music in the background so it's all good.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't know I made a mistake but I just made a couple calls and thankfully nothing happened and the person I called couldn't hear my music in the background so it's all good.

Well good for you. Next time you may want to do a little research before you go poking stuff that you are unsure about.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Try poking that hole right in the front next to the other hole...see if something happens,...then check back with us on Facetime...ive been DYING to try it, just dont have the "guts" too...:D

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro