SwitchEasy Nude

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Well I emailed SwitchEasy today and they got back to me:

Our European dispatch center should be getting some SwitchEasy NUDE Ultra-Black cases late next week. Currently we have a large backorder list for this color so it might be a couple of weeks before we'll have more for sale on our Europe web store.*

I asked about changing my order from White to Ultra Black but got this reply:

We have a very large backorder list for the SwitchEasy NUDE Ultra-Black which is why it's currently unavailable on our European store for pre orders, it's better if you stay with your original order as you will receive the NUDE White much sooner than the NUDE Ultra-Black.

So sticking with my White order and waiting it out.

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Well I emailed SwitchEasy today and they got back to me:

I asked about changing my order from White to Ultra Black but got this reply:

So sticking with my White order and waiting it out.

I ordered the Ultra Clear ( which i received a shipping conformation and USPS tracking number that says it was shipped on 7/13/2010 )..

So I guess they aren't sold out on the Ultra Clear case ...( which is kinda surprising to me )...

Fresh1

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
Ordered the Ultra Black last night. I was hoping they'd have more designs like they did for the 3G, namely the spinal column case. But this'll do for now. I'll prob wait to see what future offerings they have, or I'll just get one of Otterbox's new cases whenever they start shipping.

azelaya84

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my white one last Friday day and got it today.... I can't complain about the case at all it fits perfectly with a BSE skin on the front and back only not the sides... And the screen protector they include isn't to bad at all either

JArmour15

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Got my clear Nude case today 7/17, it was shipped on the 15th and order placed on the 13th.

Good case, shows fingerprints and doesn't work well with my phantomskinz chromatic side skins.

Overall for the price and accessories I would recommend it.

JArmour15

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any of the "water" marking showing through the case when using a protector on the back of the phone? I do with the phantomskinz chromatic.

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Got my black one today and I am not very impressed...I thought it was rubber material instead of plastic...Seems very cheaply made and there is a chip in the plastic on the bottom which I already emailed them about.
I see a return in the very near future! :eek:(

JArmour15

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Definitely not happy after 3 days of usage. It's a pain to get off and doesn't really fit properly. The cutouts aren't really online. The "watermark" when you have a protector on the back glass is super annoying also.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
In checking out both, I am keeping my Incipio Feather and this one is going back! The Incipio may not have those connector and ear phone jack cover, but I wouldn't ever use those anyway. Incipio sort of has a rubber feel too it, slides in the pocket easy, but still has grip.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2