SwitchEasy Nude

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Just checked the SwitchEasy website and noticed they've announced an iPhone 4 case:

Welcome to SwitchEasy

Comes in a range of colours. Tempted with the white!

b.jpg

Your thoughts? I had the SwitchEasy Vulcan on my 3GS and it was a superb quality case.

What you get for 20 notes:

* One NUDE ultra thin casing for iPhone 4
* Two anti-static Screen Guards
* One Microfiber Wipe
* One Squeegee for your Screen Guard application
* Two Headphone Jack Protectors
* Two 30 Pin Connector Protectors

rliebert

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I had the Neo Capsule and Torrent for my iPhone 3GS and I was really happy with those two. I have the Nude case for my iPad and I haven't been super thrilled with it. Going to wait to see what other cases they come out with for the iPhone 4. Probably going to order the Reptile case for my iPad at that time as well.

Tanz

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I am looking around and this one is really at the top of my list. I really wish they had more than just the Nude though. I kinda like some of their other cases too. I guess I just like options.

Ibolskool

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the Ultra Black on the 8th . . . waiting impatiently here. I am stuck with a RocketFish case I bought at BB last weekend . . . YUCK!!! I had a Seidio Innocase II Surface on my iPhone 3G, and really liked it. So we shall see how it compares. IMHO one can't go wrong spending $20 protecting a $200 phone. Right?

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Just got my Marware Sportgrip today which is comparable to the bumper and it's not bad....did order a switcheasy nude though!!

03phoenix#IM

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Ordered an Ultra black! Can't wait! Had a switcheasy torrent on my 3GS and thought it was a great product plus you cant go wrong with all the extras you get with the case. I will def be checking out the other cases switcheasy releases as well!

dolacheck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I really hope switcheasy comes out with the capsule neo soon, thats the case I really want! Cant decide if I wanna spend the money for the nude while I wait though!

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the ultrablack yesterday morning. It's quite an attractive case. Haven't received any notifications or confirmations from switcheasy though. Should I have?

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I received a paypal payment receipt but no order confirmation from switcheasy. I ordered on a Sunday so I figured maybe they don't operate on Sundays and that I'd get it today. Nothing so far. Should I contact them?

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Here is the response i received from them .. I asked how long it would take to for me to receive the case after placing a order..

Dear Customer,

Most orders ship within 24 hours Monday through Saturday, except Sunday.
Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday.

Orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Once your product/s has processed and ready to be shipped, a Shipping
Notification from Stamps.com will be sent to your PayPal email address Id.

Delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed by the USPS, but average 2-5 business days.
Shipping transit times are not under the direct control of switcheasy.com, and switcheasy.com is not responsible for shipping delays due to weather, natural disaster, or causes beyond our shipping carrier's control.

We look forward to serving soon.

Regards,

Celine
SwitchEasy USA Team

Fresh1

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Also I just checked my email and my package has been processed , and is shipping out today ( I should have within 2-5 biz days ).. I ordered it on Sunday afternoon ...

Fresh1

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods