BUMPERS IN Stock in So Cal! iP4 USERS W/ PICS

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. just wanted to heads up fellow So Cal users here on these forums that colored iphone bumpers are available at the following Apple Stores. Topanga Canyon, Thousand Oaks, Santa Monica, Simi Valley. Personally I spotted them at the Topanga store(got blue, but they had black, white and blue). My lady saw orange, black and white in santa monica....and two friends saw just black at Simi and TO. So heads up kids, theyre out there!

Pics of my blue below: NOTE SOME BUMPERS ARENT THE SAME AS OTHERS, SOME HAVE A MORE "GRIP" FEEL TO THEM, OTHERS ARE SLICK!!!! As noted on other forums, and w/ my own eyes comparing my blue to a friends black.:D

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

tredstone

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
If you're close by the Apple Store in Roosevelt Field mall in NY, they had the black and green bumpers (was just in there today).

tredstone

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
It's really nice. To be honest when the bumper was first announced and the pics shown I thought it looked pretty toyish. However after seeing it in person and using it on the phone it doesn't seem cheap at all. Maybe it wasn't designed by Jon Ives but it certainly has the Apple styling.

On top of that, theres no way for Apple to address the signal attenuation issue by updating the firmware baseband, so its a win in that regard.

p8ntball8

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Nice blue bumper, I think by the time i actually purchase the iPhone(when the frenzy has calmed down) there will be an explosion of cases for it online, in stores, etc... So I'll definitely have quite a few pick to pick from..Screen protects as well.

anon(17713)

Banned
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
If you're close by the Apple Store in Roosevelt Field mall in NY, they had the black and green bumpers (was just in there today).

Thx tredstone. I hoping to get a white or orange one. I'm just glad they're starting to show up in the retail stores. 3 weeks is a long wait..lol.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
not trying to trash on your thread but from the photo provided it almost looks like it would be hard to tell what model it is with that particular bumper

which is why i may go "naked" when i get one or bend over and get the Vapor for $80

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I picked up an the black one at my Apple store, they only had black & white. Its a tem case only for me, I am on the pre-order list for the Vapor4 case from elementcase. Some say overpriced for Anondized Aluminum $80 + 29 for the Carbon Fiber backing. Considering how many cases I still have from various BlackBerries, Android, and other devices and the cost per these two are pretty cheap.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW