Everybody has the reported grip of death issue, it is just you are in a strong signal area and are not impacted by it. I've yet to see an iPhone 4 that I can't replicate this on and if I had yours in my location I could replicate it here too.
    First, dont comment as if you know where I live in regards to reception issues. I live on the beach in Malibu, the most nortiously horrid place to get cell service in all los angeles. I have 3 friends, within a block of me with iP4's....we've all tried the death grip experiment, and we can't recreate the issue, in a very poor area for service. I understand it's an issue, but dont force it on me when I dont have the issue. I know, I've tried, in an area where I've only gotten 2 "bars" my entire service time with iPhones, and now when I do the death grip, I still have the same "bars". Thanks for commenting, but dont pretend to know me or my scenario. Thanks
    07-05-2010 07:52 PM
    I am on the pre order list for a vapor as well, but in the meantime i'll use my black bumper that's on it's way and the invisible shield combo and it / vapor...
    07-05-2010 08:04 PM
    First, dont comment as if you know where I live in regards to reception issues. I live on the beach in Malibu, the most nortiously horrid place to get cell service in all los angeles. I have 3 friends, within a block of me with iP4's....we've all tried the death grip experiment, and we can't recreate the issue, in a very poor area for service. I understand it's an issue, but dont force it on me when I dont have the issue. I know, I've tried, in an area where I've only gotten 2 "bars" my entire service time with iPhones, and now when I do the death grip, I still have the same "bars". Thanks for commenting, but dont pretend to know me or my scenario. Thanks
    Wow, I think you are just a tad bit touchy (no pun intended) LOL! First of all I don't care where you live and second I personally don't care if you do or don't think you have the problem or not, it doesn't impact my life one iota. But I think if you and your phone was here I could recreate the issue, but hey have it your way, matters not to me! Your Welcome! LOL
    07-05-2010 10:12 PM
    I am on the pre order list for a vapor as well, but in the meantime i'll use my black bumper that's on it's way and the invisible shield combo and it / vapor...
    That vapor is good looking, I can't wait to start seeing some pictures of this bad boy. Seems that the Vapor and Invisible Shield combo will be a good one.

It is a bit pricey though!
    07-05-2010 10:19 PM
    Forget the issue with reception (I don't have it) but like the look of the bumpers
    07-05-2010 11:15 PM
    Wow, I think you are just a tad bit touchy (no pun intended) LOL! First of all I don't care where you live and second I personally don't care if you do or don't think you have the problem or not, it doesn't impact my life one iota. But I think if you and your phone was here I could recreate the issue, but hey have it your way, matters not to me! Your Welcome! LOL
    Not touchy, you just come off as a bit of an ahole. Thus my response.
    07-06-2010 02:11 AM
    Well, I wanted to see pictures of these "Bumpers"!
    07-06-2010 02:39 AM
    Not touchy, you just come off as a bit of an ahole. Thus my response.
    Not being an ahole just sharing my experiences after having tested over 17 iPhones from various batches owned by co-workers, family members and friends, but you want to believe something else and I am totally cool with that. But enough, no point it taking this thread off course, my point was made and I am done.

Well, I wanted to see pictures of these "Bumpers"!
    There are several post in the iPhone Accessories forum. There is a thread called iPhone 4 cases.
    Last edited by OTACORB; 07-06-2010 at 02:59 AM.
    07-06-2010 02:54 AM
    The $30 rubber bans are in. Cool. In my opinion all cases make the iPhone look bad and hide its beauty. Never had a case on my 3GS and I have had it since launch.. zero scratches scuffs smudges etc. Do what you want, but when I get my iPhone 4, it shall remain naked.
    07-06-2010 03:11 AM
    Wow, touchyphone, you are crazy touchy. I have to side with the other guy. Point is that you have the same hardware as everyone else. You have the same design and potential reception issues. Ha.
    07-06-2010 12:02 PM
    Anyone have pic of the white bumper on the black phone?
    07-06-2010 12:03 PM
    Anyone have pic of the white bumper on the black phone?
    Check out this thread and they have a few pictures of the white bumper on the black phone.

http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-ipad-ip...-cases-16.html
    07-06-2010 12:08 PM
    If anyone is looking for bumper colors other than black the Apple Store at the Short Hills Mall in NJ has several colors in stock. I picked up an orange one. Here's a pic:
    07-06-2010 02:44 PM
    If anyone is looking for bumper colors other than black the Apple Store at the Short Hills Mall in NJ has several colors in stock. I picked up an orange one. Here's a pic:
    Pretty Sweet ihoop! Thanks for sharing the picture!
    07-06-2010 03:00 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD