It would be ample protection IMHO. The protectors are made from scratchproof material so you're covered there. And the bumper protects the sides and corners. Good thing about the bumper is its made of part plastic part rubbery materials, so on impact, it isn't going to crack or break.
    07-08-2010 04:55 AM

I'm also quite happy with the Incipio Feather case, seems I have a pretty good combination - the only thing I'm not sure about is the fact the Feather is so minimal that it doesn't come OVER the screen at all so the 1-2mm of bare glass (where the SGP doesn't stretch to) could take damage on the edges quite easily.
    I did the Incipio Feather Case too, but instead of just using a screen protector (No Availability from PowerSupport) I opted to do the Zagg Invisible Shield on the front and back. I feel like I have pretty good pretection. It is true that the Incipio Feather doesn't give you much front screen protection because it stops right at the edge of the display. I used this case with my 3GS and never had any issues, so I think it will be just fine. Though I was using the PowerSupport anti-glare screen protector instead of the Zagg. I have to say that now that my Invisible Shield has been in place for several days, I am liking it. It does have the orange peel effect, but you don't really see it when the display is lit up. One thing too is that it does really seem to help with the fingerprints and I don't really see any defusion or blurring of the retina display. I wipe it down good once a day and its good to go.

We could drive ourselves over the edge looking at all these different cases and screen protectors! LOL
    Last edited by OTACORB; 07-08-2010 at 11:12 AM.
    07-08-2010 11:09 AM
    We could drive ourselves over the edge looking at all these different cases and screen protectors! LOL
    Too late!

Has anyone tried the Oleophobic version from SGP? I'm curious how that compares to the crystal one in terms of clarity vs. ease of wiping fingerprints...
    07-08-2010 01:35 PM
    Too late!

Has anyone tried the Oleophobic version from SGP? I'm curious how that compares to the crystal one in terms of clarity vs. ease of wiping fingerprints...

LOL, I can't lie I am curious about that one too! hehehe
    07-08-2010 04:06 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD