The guy at Apple said they pulled all screen protectors a month ago and received nothing for the iPhone 4? Any help or suggestions. Thanks!
    06-24-2010 11:25 PM
    you could go to an invisible sheild store or shack and they have screen protectors. or go to an att store they should have them.
    06-24-2010 11:30 PM
    I put an Invisible Shield full body front and back actually since both are glass. I took my time and it looks really good. I am well pleased with it. I feel much better about not scratching it. I got mine at Best Buy, they had a ton of them in stock! Now just waiting on my black bumper to arrive since no one locally had those in stock.
    06-24-2010 11:34 PM
    I just purchased a Clear-coat cover, hopefully will have it soon. I have a Invisible Shield on my 3GS and am not fond of it. Its pretty tacky, even after 7 months of having it on. It did do its job and protect the display from any marks though.
    06-24-2010 11:38 PM
    I would go for the invisible shield. You can google where they sell them but they might have them at best buy and from what I've herd they have it for the front and the back glass so you would probably just need a bumper for the stainless steel!
    06-24-2010 11:50 PM
    I just purchased a Clear-coat cover, hopefully will have it soon. I have a Invisible Shield on my 3GS and am not fond of it. Its pretty tacky, even after 7 months of having it on. It did do its job and protect the display from any marks though.
    can you link me; I am not a fan of the shield either
    06-24-2010 11:57 PM
    I got news for you guys the Clear Coat and the Invisible Shield!!! Same Stuff!
    06-25-2010 12:05 AM
    Wrapsol Screen Protectors

You can also use promo code chatter to save 20%.
    06-25-2010 12:22 AM
    Wrapsol Screen Protectors

You can also use promo code chatter to save 20%.
    That looks really nice. Has anyone had any experience with products from this company before? I watched a few review videos online and people were saying a lot of good things about their products.
    06-25-2010 02:01 AM
    There are loads of 20% off coupons for Zagg online. Or someone can email you a code.
    06-25-2010 07:53 AM
    After receiving my iPhone 4 yesterday, I stopped by a Best Buy location on the way home. They had several cases and screen protectors available for sale - including anti-glare, privacy glass and full (front and back) protectors available.
    06-25-2010 08:19 AM
    I don't need a full body shield; just a screen protector. I really liked the Apple anti-glare I had on my 3GS.
    06-25-2010 08:23 AM
    You can also use promo code chatter to save 20%.[/QUOTE]

Does the screen look fuzzy or any different with the wrapsol screen protector?
    06-27-2010 04:00 AM
    I bought a Zagg InvisibleShield for my iPhone 4. Not bothering to mention my very unpleasant purchasing experience, when it finally arrived on Friday, the day after I got my iPhone, I took great care to apply it properly. It actually went on very well, and I even left my phone off for 24 hours to let it dry (I got enough of a fix playing with it on Thursday, plus I was real busy that day anyway). Come Sunday night, both sides are just peeling off by themselves. Mine couldn't stay on for even 3 days.

Bottom line: strongly dis-advise buying from Zagg.
    Posted that in another thread. But there's my $0.02
    06-28-2010 12:39 AM
    I'm using a body guard for the time being and ordered a Power Crystal Anti Glare for the Iphone4. I had one on my 3Gs. I've used a lot of different screen protectors and felt it's the best out there.
    06-28-2010 12:54 PM
    I just ordered the SGP STEINHEIL ULTRA CRYSTAL
    SGP STEINHEIL ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4

Need to find a "crystal" protector to make up for PowerSupport not shipping until July 26 and charging ridiculous international shipping costs
    06-28-2010 05:05 PM
    zagg is the best screen protector
    06-28-2010 06:25 PM
    Zagg is definitely not the best protector. Horrible orange peel and a very tacky feel. I had it on my 3GS, while it protected the phone it did not make it a very enjoyable experience.

I got a Clear-coat cover for my iPhone 4 yesterday. There is a tiny hint of orange peel but it does not distort the Retina display at all. Install is super easy and the fit is superb! Its not as smooth as the glass (I don't think that would be possible) but its no where near as tacky as the Zagg covers are. I highly recommend it.
    06-30-2010 11:06 AM
    Little advice, if you sign up for zaggs ipad giveaway they will send you a 50% off coupon I've done it twice already. You can get one for every week that the contest runs. I got two full body zagg shields for the price of one so far
    06-30-2010 11:39 AM
    I would suggest visiting SGPStore at SGPStore.com they do offer (3) excellent choices, one for Antiglare, Crystal Clear and Anti Oleophobic (no oily mess on your screen)
    07-03-2010 09:06 AM
    I just installed Phantom Skinz, and as of this morning I can't tell it's there. Here's my installation video.
    07-03-2010 09:32 AM
    Alli,

How was the curing? Did the skin settle?
    07-04-2010 04:10 AM
    I would suggest visiting SGPStore at SGPStore.com they do offer (3) excellent choices, one for Antiglare, Crystal Clear and Anti Oleophobic (no oily mess on your screen)
    Maybe you can help me out here...I am royally confused on the difference between the 3 models of screen protectors.
    I always used Power Support Anti Glare which did wash out the screen color, but had a matte finish and was VERY smooth to the touch with no tackiness at all. That is what I am looking for but don't want to wash out this new awesome display. I just bought and returned Clear-Coat because it was tacky and fingers dragged and skipped across it and I hated it.

None of the 3 SGP say they are matte finish but just crystal, fine and oil resistance....What is oil resistance for?

Too many freaking choices out there!!!!!
    07-04-2010 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD