iPhone 4 Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Att store said they might have some tomorrow ... They are not positive though.. They said they are getting all their i4 shipment at 6:30 am ..

I am sure other stores like best buy will have some also..

Fresh1

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
do zagg shields look better after a while, cause I have one now, and it just looks weird.

After a while the feeling of it kinda smooths out but it always looks different than a phone without an invisibleshild on it. I have one on my 3GS and my 3GS is PRISTINE after a year ( zagg + incase = perfect phone ). I'm hoping my zagg's show up in the mail today so I can put it on my and my gf phones. We're going to stop at the AT&T store too to see what cases they received.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Im waiting for switcheasy to make a case. They are great. I had a griffin elan case for my iphone 3gs and that was awesome as well. Thin, looked great (carbon fiber weave) and i dropped it on concrete maybe 30 times. Not a scratch!

ematts

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
I was at the ATT store yesterday and the cases that they sell in the store are the same ones they have online.

So if you check out their store online, they have them in the store...maybe sold out though.

The Speck looks good but expensive, $34.99.

pkang

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I am currently using something like invisishield called ghost armor and it seems to be the same protection and looks 10x better than the zagg shield...no weird texture or anything, very smooth and pretty much the same...

if you dont like zagg you might want to give ghost armor a try

May 22, 2009
Visit site
I originally had the bumper...but I didn't feel protected...So I picked up the Belkin Grip Vue yesterday at BestBuy and they had my favorite color case purple! I was lucky because they only had 2 left! Loving this case!!I can't post pics yet as I don't have enough posts! But I will post when I do :)

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I bought a Zagg InvisibleShield for my iPhone 4. Not bothering to mention my very unpleasant purchasing experience, when it finally arrived on Friday, the day after I got my iPhone, I took great care to apply it properly. It actually went on very well, and I even left my phone off for 24 hours to let it dry (I got enough of a fix playing with it on Thursday, plus I was real busy that day anyway). Come Sunday night, both sides are just peeling off by themselves. Mine couldn't stay on for even 3 days.

Bottom line: strongly dis-advise buying from Zagg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711