iPhone 4 Cases

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have an iSkin and I like it so far. I got the screen protector that Telus had and it's terrible. Finger prints all the time and it's bubbly at the corner. I think it's already scratched, as well. If it really goes down hill I'll have to invest in a Zagg or something.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have this case for now. It does not have a place to charge your phone with it on which is kind of annoying but I can probably modify it myself. I like the quirk of the look. I get lots of comments about it! These cases are also really cheap on eBay and in other colors. Got a purple one on order right now.

Amazon.com: Cbus Wireless brand Black/Red Silicone Cassette Tape Case / Skin / Cover for Apple iPhone 4S / iPhone 4: Cell Phones & Accessories

That is pretty unique for sure!

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Apple Bumper + Cross-line SP-3 Aluminum Back

iPHone3.jpg

christiew8

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
The coolest iphone case i've ever seen

its half case half wallet and its only $25 atm if it can acquire the support it needs! it comes in white or black he'll even send you a screen protector!

go support an amazing project!!!:D

urika

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Got an Apple iPhone bumper for iPhone4 , but found it was scratching the aluminium band in places. Pretty angry about that. Any suggestions of a good bumper.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods