iPhone 4 Cases

johnbrown78

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
A white iPhone case is an essential for anyone with an iPhone 4. It will resolve the dropped calls problem; protect the yellow iPhone cases, while making a fashion statement too. IPhone 4 case really will protect your investment.

slr_noob

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've just got my iPhone4 last night. Liked the Otterbox Defender series, but it doesn't have a hole for the dock socket. I was wondering if there's anything similar that is just as robust and good-looking?

johnbrown78

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
There are many iPhone 4 cases available in the market. Like leather case, chrome case, Crystal case, Jelly case, etc.
Thanks.
Source :- Prepaymania.co.uk

hdizzle

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't stand the cases that take away beauty from the iphone so I just bought and applied the SGP Skin Guard in Wood texture. It's absolutely sexy with the bumper.

Google it, as I can't place photos in my posts as I have less than 10 posts :D

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Temp case- easy on and off

Ok. I prefer my case naked (like my...never mind). I need a case to use just for skiing. There may be times that I need to answer a call while on the lift. I figure the IP4 would slide about 1000 feet if dropped on the snow! It needs a wrist lanyard or I could drill it to accommodate a lanyard. It needs to go on and off easily and with less friction than a bumper. Less friction as I've applied a clear vinyl strip to remediate the death grip affects. Anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks!

wlceowes

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever seen or used one of those touchable clear full hard cases that cover both the front and back of the iphone 4 and allow you to use the touch screen thru the case?

cellphonejedi

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Shell/Holster combo last night. Been using that style since Original Storm1. Its think yet still protects. If you are a holster type person. I dont keep my phone in my pocket. Im a belt clip person all the way.

InverTime

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Too bad there's not much available to protect it. I pre-ordered Power Support anti-glare screen protectors and some Marware SportGrips. Hope they arrive soon, I'm kind of a neat freak and don't like scratches, etc. on my phone.

wrxnfx

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever seen or used one of those touchable clear full hard cases that cover both the front and back of the iphone 4 and allow you to use the touch screen thru the case?

I bought one of these touchable cases with the hard screen protector and actually have a brand new one that I'm trying to sell. It's pretty cool and does work even with a screen protector applied to your phone. I will admit that it occationallly doesn't recognize your touch. Still neat and does cover up a lot of the phone to protect it.

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site

I use an OtterBox Defender case that has a film that covers the front of the phone - it works great. I'm very happy with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73