iPhone 4 Cases

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Side Case Recommendations needed

I?ve used the Seidio holster for years on previous iPhones and Palm devices. It?s ok with the iPhone4, but just doesn't feel the same on this thin phone. I?m beginning to consider a side case. I?m thinking leather, side case with magnetic closure and I want it to ride as close to my body as possible; light and thin. I've ruled out velcro as I want to open and access the phone quietly and easily. Dark color - no need to show off. I like subtle. I'll find another solution when I need rugged.

marcster

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
My smoke incase snap just came in.. the free one from apple's case program

I like it..very clean and minimalistic..doesn't provide much protection though..just acts as a cover when putting it on a table..lol..still nice nonetheless

tres

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Seidio Innocase Activo Combo delivered today. Its is AWESOME! Not too much bulk, but well protected with rubber casing, and a hard overshell. It was my first choice since I'm used to the Seidio holster clips. My 3rd party chargers still fit too! The Only critizim I have is that the top and bottom are only covered in soft shell, not both hard and soft shell.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I've narrowed it down to two cases. Either the bumpers or the Incipio Feather. My only concern about the Incipio is if the cut out is big enough not to interfere with the flash in any way. And the white bumper just plain looks sharp on this phone. So I'm torn :(

ssflo

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

vicio19

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Leather case

I bought one leather case form fortte.com are good and even better I have a warranty jeje
good thing is that there are multiple coupons :D

v#AC

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I recently bought a iphone ...i am looking for a leather case that provide my iphone a stylish and girlish look...please anyone suggest me

palm pre skins

Roger T

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello

I recently purchased a thin pocket from Fortte and I really like it and the quality of the case. They have some offers right now.

unfortunately I am unable to put up pictures since I am new on this forum

iphonecovers

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
i,I had one Apple iphone last week,I bought a case from the website,yesterday I received the case,it gave me a great suprise,so nice,so cool!see the attached picture,their website is ?fashioniphone.com/iphone-cases?
wish this can help you.

Exechobo

Sep 25, 2010
exechobo.com
I started using the Otter Box Defender. It saved my iPhone when I dropped it. But it is so damn big! The good news- when I take it out of the case it is like a treat to feel that slim, slick phone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner