iPhone 4 Cases

spencerk

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
I've had the ifrogz luxe in all black and I have to say I love it. Its a hard case but has a soft feel on the outside. The inside has felt so your phone doesn't get scratched either. Only fault would be it doesn't work with my sgp screen protector that well

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the Candyshell for iPhone 4. I've had it for about a month. It's nice, much the same as the iPhone 3G version. The hole for the flash is too small so it causes the flash to blind the camera a little. This is something Speck is fixing and that's why there's a delay. Speck has said they'll replace my case when the new one is out.

The other thing is the rubber is totally peeling on my Candyshell. It's barely a month old and the rubber area around the front bezel of the screen is totally peeling & fraying. It's really really bad. I'm sure Speck will replace it, but it does concern me that this will always be an issue with this case.

I happened to stop in my local AT&T store and they had one Candyshell in stock, so I picked it up since they're so hard to find. (had one with my 3G and 3GS and loved it) I haven't used it, so now I'm debating whether to return it and get the Incase Slider instead. The slider was easily my favorite case with my previous phone, and I never had any issues with it.

Jerome86

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I bought a griffin outfit ice. Only 2 colors avaiable. Blue and red. Nice first case so far. Its a fitted snap case you can get at wallmart.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
My free speck case from apple shipped today!! Delivery date august 19th! I also have a new incase slider for my iphone 4 love it so far!

tres

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Just got the otter box defender today. Put it on and it immediately ruined my zagg shield. The plastic is flimsy, and it's bulky when it's all put together. I had high hopes for this case.

I'm still waiting on delivery of my seidio case and holster, and wAiting for them to release the full armor case.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I love my white candy shell. It does glare owhen using the flash but Speck promised to replace it.

I do have an extra black one if someone wants it.

ssflo

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
What has everyone seen around? When I can find a clear case that's what I'll use. Don't want to cover any part of the gorgeous phone up :cool:

I know you posted this up way back, so I'm curious as to what you ended up with. I'm thinking of getting my father a protection film set with the Apple bumpers.

lscup7187#IM

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
FYI...For anyone that is interested, the Seidio spring clip holster for use with a innocase surface for the Droid Incredible is a near perfect fit for the I4 plus OEM Apple Bumper. The actual fit is perfectly secure and solid. The only drawback is when normally with a seidio holster when you place the bottom of a device into the holster, you then only need to apply a small amount of pressure to the clip with the top of the device and the device just clicks in easily. With this one you need to lift the clip a little to get it in. Other than that it is an excellent solution and the only holster that I know of that will work with the OEM bumper.

BhamBB

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
There is a guy selling iPhone 4 back covers on ebay....they look slick and they are cheap!

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330461715688

s7arscr3am

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Incase Snap On Clear case. Is it just me or does the case seem a little too small? I can't get the phone to lay flush. It doesn't want to 'snap' in all the way. Anyone else having issues with this?

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Incase Snap On Clear case. Is it just me or does the case seem a little too small? I can't get the phone to lay flush. It doesn't want to 'snap' in all the way. Anyone else having issues with this?

Bizarre. Mine arrived today, I chose the smoke coloured one. It fits like a glove, not too small at all. I actually tried the case with my SGP rear leather guard applied and it just about fit snug enough (although have since removed the SGP leather guard for a tighter fit).

EnJaNir

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I returned the Griffin Reveal tonight due to some flash issues even though I loved the case. Side note: It looks like Griffin has updated the product because the opening is now a large oval shown from their site. I hope my free Griffin Reveal Etch will have the updated opening as well when it comes from Apple.

Picked up the Incipio NGP in a smoke color which appears to be not an option from their website from Walmart. Overall pretty nice but a couple days of use will decide if it's a keeper. I also noticed that mine has a large oval around the camera and flash as well as the incipio logo was moved compared to the images from their website.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

Not with the snap case, but I just got my slider I ordered last week and its WAAY too small. You have to force the phone into the case, and then you can't get it out because the fit is so tonight. I emailed Incase to see what they say, but I'm returning it regardless.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I use some great gel cases I bought on eBay for $4-5 a piece out of Hong Kong. Very similiar to iSkins that cost $30 a piece.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73